What's new

Found some genuine COV Wraith bottles!!

Have just ordered 4 bottles from this company. I don't need any I just bought as spares but bearing in mind these are like gold dust atm im not going to faff around. I rang them as I sent them a email questioning the £16 postage charge and they advised I rang them directly. Seems the marketing side of things is making it read £16 and it is incorrect. The correct charge is £3.50 for first class. The lady also told me that they have almost sold out overnight so if anyone is looking at getting some, get them now. She also said they will be placing a bigger order for these soon and will take a few weeks to arrive as they are coming from America. At least we can get hold of some genuine ones now though. Thanks for the link @mannikon :)

Nice follow up! I was pestering them by email and they eventually got them in!

@mannikon

Pm me your addy m8 and I'll fire you some tubing in the post if you're still looking for some bud.

cheers

Gaz

Nice one but I've found my tubing for standard bottles which work perfectly with standard tips so I have no need for the CoV bottles now :)

Fear not, solutions are found!
First off the FT bottles are fine, as are probably lots of other standard 10ml bottles, the FT bottle are quite soft and squeezy though so at the price well worth buying.
The tip and tube combo from the supplied Wraith bottles fit but what happen when THEY wear out?
The standard tips (from all the empty bottles I use from 100ml down to 10ml) just need tubing that fits and is safe and flexible.
Just arrived today!

So: FT bottles https://www.fasttech.com/p/1425400 chuck away the caps and needles and replace with standard tips and caps (caps for when storing)
Tips and caps are pretty standard but the ones I use are specifically from iBottles but not sure if they sell them without bottles but for example https://www.ibottles.co.uk/products...tip-e-liquid-e-juice-child-resistant-cap.html are their standard penshaped or unicorn 30ml bottles currently about 20p each (need to buy a few dozen at least to make it worthwhile esp with postage) and tips and caps come free.
The tubing I got is 6mm outer and 2mm inner from http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/221489619116?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=520349204288&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
Tubing fits perfectly into the standard tip then pop onto either a standard bottle or the FT bottle and away you go.

I've been trying to ring and email the King of thrones or whatever Alchemy are called now and have given it up as a bad job.

I am exploring your tubing plan instead and will order the stuff you linked. Earlier you mentioned needing some kind of seal and I wondered if that was still the case?

I have quite a few 10ml bottles (Colonel Boom and Cotswold seem identical to my poor eyes) and they've washed up well.

Last edited:
I've been trying to ring and email the King of thrones or whatever Alchemy are called now and have given it up as a bad job.

I am exploring your tubing plan instead and will order the stuff you linked. Earlier you mentioned needing some kind of seal and I wondered if that was still the case?

I have quite a few 10ml bottles (Colonel Boom and Cotswold seem identical to my poor eyes) and they've washed up well.
Here you go bud. Be quick.
https://truvape.co.uk/wraith-squonker-bottle.html

Thanks matey but I'm not willing to pay over £7 for postage for 2 10 ml bottles which is why I've emailed and tried to ring them.

Someone upthread found that the postage should be £3 something but their marketing department somehow made it between £7 something and £16 depending on number of bottles (2 or 4) so I was hoping for a way of ordering by phone . However, I couldn't get through.

Anyways I've sent off for some of the tubing recommended by #mannikon which is less than £2 and free postage.
Eta

Ermagerd @mannikon no wonder it wasn't tagging. Was using wrong symbol

With the tubing I linked to you wont need a seal.

Brilliant.

Take that CoV and your poorly thought out spares strategy! And take that Truvape and your poorly thought out postage rates!
Just fired off a bit of a bullet of an email to them. Had no idea the postage was that. Must admit I went down the d.I.y. route. Just promised I'd post when they mailed. Bearing in mind I've just ordered 5 genuine spare kanger bottles from china for a few quid. Looks like they're taking the urine.

Strange business, you would think all the squonk box manufacturers would be aware of the squonk revival and how popular it is and would be falling over each other to sort out spare bottles and if selling kits to provide decent RDAs.
Instead it's down to vapers to sort out the solutions.

Back
Top Bottom