What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First Squonk Setup

@Dezy, it’s resplendent in the special edition cancer awareness pink!

I do like how all you can see through the drip tip is two jumbo coils!

0FC3F7ED-6DA3-424B-8895-4529AF3B4C9D.jpeg

@Dezy, it’s resplendent in the special edition cancer awareness pink!

I do like how all you can see through the drip tip is two jumbo coils!

View attachment 234626

Nice ! I mainly use mesh tbh but the two non mesh RDA's that I have kept are the Asgard and the drop solo .. cracking bits of kit. Also the topside is an awesome bit of kit too. what colour did you get ? please tell me the blue one to go with the pink ;)

Nice ! I mainly use mesh tbh but the two non mesh RDA's that I have kept are the Asgard and the drop solo .. cracking bits of kit. Also the topside is an awesome bit of kit too. what colour did you get ? please tell me the blue one to go with the pink ;)

I went for purple, which I’m hoping is similar to the Asgard. All of the pictures on vape sites show it being quite a pink purple and although the one posted earlier in this thread looks a little darker IRL, I think that might be more to do with the lighting/camera. Fingers crossed at this stage.

Assuming I get on with it I’ll probably get a jazzy drip tip just to make sure it’s an absolutely ridiculous thing. :rotflmao:

I went for purple, which I’m hoping is similar to the Asgard. All of the pictures on vape sites show it being quite a pink purple and although the one posted earlier in this thread looks a little darker IRL, I think that might be more to do with the lighting/camera. Fingers crossed at this stage.

Assuming I get on with it I’ll probably get a jazzy drip tip just to make sure it’s an absolutely ridiculous thing. :rotflmao:
Yep it's more of a pinky purple, I think it will match your asgard well [emoji1303]

There you go [emoji1303] what do you think of the topside so far?

loving it. Have ploughed through a load of juice already, not sure whether that’s just because it’s a new toy, dual jumbo coils or squonking.

edit: flavour off the Asgard is great too!

loving it. Have ploughed through a load of juice already, not sure whether that’s just because it’s a new toy, dual jumbo coils or squonking.

edit: flavour off the Asgard is great too!
All three probably [emoji16] I've a dual alien build in my Asgard at 0.09Ω and it hammers through the juice. Don't notice it so much in real time as the mod takes a 10ml refill. If it was a 5ml tank I'd probably get fed up of refilling so often.

All three probably [emoji16] I've a dual alien build in my Asgard at 0.09Ω and it hammers through the juice. Don't notice it so much in real time as the mod takes a 10ml refill. If it was a 5ml tank I'd probably get fed up of refilling so often.

True 10ml capacity is great and it doesn’t feel like such a big mod given what I already own. Plus it’s all the benefits of an RDA without the sticky fingers from dripping constantly.

Now it’s about getting to grips with how much to squeeze the bottle but at least the wicking is much less fussy than some of the RTAs I’ve used beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom