What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fasttech & luxotic parts

Mutley1

Legend
just a heads up for anybody thinking about ordering the coloured bottle or driptips from fasttech, i got this in live chat,

the items are postponed to the end of this month due to pruduction issues, so if you order its pre order & eta is about a month even though site dont say that yet.

Damn it - Had these on order a while now - Ah well will cancel and find something else I don`t need :)

Damn it - Had these on order a while now - Ah well will cancel and find something else I don`t need :)

i had my green parts & black bottles on order for 2 weeks, along with my black wismec luxotic, finanly got them last night to split the order & send out the luxotic, as for the rest i told them i will wait, as they will get them at some point.

edit check your order, as they sent out amber bottles to me rather than green ffs.

Last edited:
@
Chapperz i got confirmation yesterday to say other parts had come in & know been posted, so fingers x you should get bits soon.

Heya mate - Yes mine now say ready to ship, although another part of my order is now holding it up :S

ohh ffs, in the end i went here, got my green bottles & another green tip, ft are doing my fecking head in, only taken a month so far lol.

Mine shipped on Friday from Fasttech , but you can get the silicone bottles and new panels from SR Vapes in the UK now.

20180422_231154.jpg

oh i know you can get virtualy all parts in uk know, ordered more bottles & driptip from wismec uk.

Think my plane must have flown over the Bermuda triangle as its been in the air a hell of a long time!

Back
Top Bottom