What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dual Battery Regulated Squonker

Maybe i was unlucky but my Basium didnt last 2 weeks, juice ingress killed it. I have been using the SXK Boxer from nature vape for a few months and its faultless.

Yup, just got another Halcyon as @Chris K said.

Here's a size comparison for you, Halcyon on Right. VTInbox on left.

Was going to say not much bigger than the Inbox but ninja'd by the gaffer @Rob . Fast USB charge (DNA so safe), great in power mode & TC speaks for itself. I've got a Rage & Gbox & this is still the first one I reach for.

Thanks all.

I'm just waiting to hear about the condition of the internals of the Halcyon.

Thanks all.

I'm just waiting to hear about the condition of the internals of the Halcyon.

I'd ask for a picture of the battery connector at the bottom of the board.

As I found out very recently, they don't like liquid, the copper corrodes turning the connector a green/blue colour. It's easily fixable but just a pain for you.

If it's been well looked after, shouldn't be an issue. Mine sat in cupboard unused for a few months and I must have not cleared all the liquid from the 510 and it's dripped down. My own daft fault.

IMG-20181010-WA0038.jpeg
IMG-20181010-WA0040.jpeg

Doesn't want to look like these photos! All fixed now though thanks to a very kind fellow Ape.

I'd ask for a picture of the battery connector at the bottom of the board.

As I found out very recently, they don't like liquid, the copper corrodes turning the connector a green/blue colour. It's easily fixable but just a pain for you.

If it's been well looked after, shouldn't be an issue. Mine sat in cupboard unused for a few months and I must have not cleared all the liquid from the 510 and it's dripped down. My own daft fault.

View attachment 176219 View attachment 176220

Doesn't want to look like these photos! All fixed now though thanks to a very kind fellow Ape.
Thanks for the advice

You can get a Niagara for around £30 on Aliexpress (my favourite dual battery squonker).

I also have a Gbox kit in the Classifieds Squonk section

7FAE5604-3160-4813-AD30-E2696C6CDE1F.jpeg

I’ve had my Rage a few weeks now, no complaints but it’s a heavy bit of kit. No way can I take it it and about but for back home it’s great.

Easy to refill/use.....just heavy!

Back
Top Bottom