What's new

Drop solo 1.5 rda

Like i say i have never used them before myself but they do look genuine enough as they do have a contact address.

They do, I have a suspicion they might be drop shippers or something, says delivery can take up to 15 days. They have 2 things I want then the third is from another seller or something so I can't add it to my basket

They do, I have a suspicion they might be drop shippers or something, says delivery can take up to 15 days. They have 2 things I want then the third is from another seller or something so I can't add it to my basket
Ok right mate i did not see that that delivery can take up to 15 days so it does sound like they could drop shippers.

I ordered a Drop RDA from VPD which should arrive later, a couple of questions really so is The Drop a Solo or 1.5 how do you know, is it sold as a 1.5 or Solo. Second is how good is the Drop for Squonking ?
Using my drop for squonking now. Really good. I'm assuming you've bought the silver one from vpd? The silver one is really difficult to turn the airholes adjustment on. Works better with the acrylic cap if you're constantly adjusting your airflow. But if you set your airflow on the silver cap b4 putting on the top cap it looks better and is a little taller.
JPEG_20210707_210503_7761744532308620006.jpg

I've been giving the Drop Solo 1.5 a run out the last few nights, I want to like it but I really don't

I think it's the airflow, I much prefer the OG with the acrylic cap so the airflow's only on one side of coil

The 1.5 with airflow on both sides just feels off to me, I can't fine tune it to how I like

Shame as I really like the Drop 1.5

I have a Drop RDA but can't remember which one, still sealed in the box, i also have a Pico that's still sealed so might put them together and give em a whirl.

I have a Drop RDA but can't remember which one, still sealed in the box, i also have a Pico that's still sealed so might put them together and give em a whirl.

Will it fit on a Pico or are you talking about the Solo?

It's the RDA, Think it comes with the Squonk Pin so if that's the Solo then yeah.

Back
Top Bottom