What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drop solo 1.5 rda

I'll have to order one, did see them getting reviewed after people thinking it wasn't going to get released

Does it come with an acrylic cap like the original?
Just the metal cap
I ordered a Drop RDA from VPD which should arrive later, a couple of questions really so is The Drop a Solo or 1.5 how do you know, is it sold as a 1.5 or Solo. Second is how good is the Drop for Squonking ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210626_111345_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626_111345_com.android.chrome.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20210626_111421_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210626_111421_com.android.chrome.jpg
    497.7 KB · Views: 61
Vawoo are ok though last time i used them they were struggling with payment methods so i went elsewhere.

Vawoo are ok though last time i used them they were struggling with payment methods so i went elsewhere.

SM have a couple of others I'm eying up so I hope I can combine postage. Though, whenever I order 2 or more things from there they all seem to be a different warehouse so have to pay individual postage anyway :18:

VPD still have the Drop at £3.49, Gonna put mine on my Drone Later, or maybe Topside, need to put my bottles in the Ultrasonic and see if i can get some of the staining off.

VPD still have the Drop at £3.49, Gonna put mine on my Drone Later, or maybe Topside, need to put my bottles in the Ultrasonic and see if i can get some of the staining off.

That's a bargain, really good RDA & quite hard to find now

Back
Top Bottom