What's new

Drop solo 1.5 rda

BigBadBubbage

Postman
Just received this in the post, I ordered it from sourcemore ages ago. I think it was on preorder. To be honest I can't actually remember buying it. I never owned the original but I love single coil sqounkable rdas. It is certainly an airy little bastard. My only 2 niggles are it's a tad fiddly to get the coil placement right. And also I don't see the point in having airflow coming from behind the posts, surely that's wasted? It would be better off just coming from one side closest to the coil. Anyways, as a cheap single coil airy rda is isn't bad at all

I'll have to order one, did see them getting reviewed after people thinking it wasn't going to get released

Does it come with an acrylic cap like the original?

I'll have to order one, did see them getting reviewed after people thinking it wasn't going to get released

Does it come with an acrylic cap like the original?
A company call vawoo.co.uk have them for £13.02 + 3.90 p&p never used the company myself if any good to you.

I ordered a Drop RDA from VPD which should arrive later, a couple of questions really so is The Drop a Solo or 1.5 how do you know, is it sold as a 1.5 or Solo. Second is how good is the Drop for Squonking ?

I ordered a Drop RDA from VPD which should arrive later, a couple of questions really so is The Drop a Solo or 1.5 how do you know, is it sold as a 1.5 or Solo. Second is how good is the Drop for Squonking ?
Not got the new one, but I used the original one in squonker mode, and it performs beautifully.

Think mine is the original so Thanks @Puffed Daddy , time to dig out my Topside Dual or Drone.
You may have to faff around a couple of times with the coil position, not a grind, just bend the coil up/down to get the airflow sweet, but long cotton tails, thinned out a touch, and I think it'll be cracker!

You may have to faff around a couple of times with the coil position, not a grind, just bend the coil up/down to get the airflow sweet, but long cotton tails, thinned out a touch, and I think it'll be cracker!

You got me really looking forward to it now, my first Digiflavour item as well. Most of their Tanks usually get good ratings. Decided on the Drone as not tried my new Silicon Bottle yet.

On the Topside dual, if you have an Asgard mini, try squonking that, it's a great match up.

Not got the Asgard mini so might take your advice and get one. Just jotted it down on my Notepad. Funny thing is the list of things i want never get's any shorter.

Back
Top Bottom