What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dripbox 160 batteries

Davetherave88

Initiate
Just ordered this as sick of having to change batteries out in the squeeze ! Anyone know if 2 samsung 30q 18650's will suffice for this mod ? Recently bought these are so would be ideal if i can just bang them in .usually vape around 0.3ohm on the squeeze if that makes a difference

As long as you stay below 70 _ 80 watts that should be fine otherwise go for some Samsung 25r or Sony equivalent.
Just one thing though. You haven't used them as singles in the squeeze have you ?

Isn't the dripbox a dripbox and the PICO squeeze a "squeeze" I guess I am a little confused. Anyway the Samsung 30Q is an excellent battery for either mod. 20A Continuous discharge rating for each. At 0.3 ohms they are more than enough.

According to mooch, the 30Q's are one of the rare batteries where the Manufacturers CDR rating is lower than Mooch's test results.

Samsung say 15A
Mooch says 20A

Yes have been using as singles in the squeeze but only a couple times should I not have used them ?

Yes have been using as singles in the squeeze but only a couple times should I not have used them ?
Hmm. Not sure. You are not supposed to but if you have only charged them a couple of times you may be OK to use them. Maybe someone with a bit more battery knowledge can advise. @Tubbyengineer can you help

They'll be fine if you've only used them a few times, as long as one isn't loads older than the other then it won't make any difference.

Sorry to butt in,but why are you not supposed to use these batteries as singles?
You can mate but once you've used them as singles it's not advisable to then use them as a pair etc because they could have been charged and discharged at different rates.

A married pair or triple can be split up to use as singles but not the other way round . Obviously if you split them up you can't reuse them as a pair.

Back
Top Bottom