What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

Since mine is still on the way from China - question to owners of this mod.
Anyone using SS wire builds? I've seen some comments that this mod doesn't lock the resistance so SS can't be used reliably, is this true?

Since mine is still on the way from China - question to owners of this mod.
Anyone using SS wire builds? I've seen some comments that this mod doesn't lock the resistance so SS can't be used reliably, is this true?
No idea. I mainly use ni80 . You can update the firmware on the dovpo website to get tc though apparently , so maybe it's possible with that.

Best device I've ever had... and I've had something like 30 or so mods and 4 different squonks. Paired with the Wotofo Profile it is perfect.

I know some people don't like mesh but with the tool provided you don't get any bad hits and it rocks a great flavour at 40 watts. Which means with the 21700 battery you can get at least half a days heavy vaping - something that I was concerned about.

My previous squonks were the Capo 216 which is the WORST MOD in the whole world! (But at least the 2 free batteries from that fit my Topside), the Vandy Vapes 80 watt that is too lightweight and cheap for my liking and the kangertech Dropbox which was a good idea 4 years ago but had so many problems.

This mod is perfect!

Received my Topside today and so far very impressed with it. Feels much more solid than the Pulse and vapes great. Not a TC user so can't comment on that. Also seems to handle high vg liquid no problem

Thoroughly enjoying the dual that arrived today, bit of heft to it, but it's only gonna live on my desk so it's not a big deal
IMG_20190115_142021.jpeg

My original single has not been out of my hand since when it was delivered on the 17th of October. Functionality and finish has been faultless but its that 10ml capacity, topfill like a tank that has really impressed so much that I've dived in for a Dual (Black.So very Black!)

Made my other two "bottle" squonkers obsolete and feel like an absolute messy hassle with what feels now like a limited capacity. A Pulse reg.80W (still love its size and weight though) and a Basium (love how it looks) will now be ornaments.

I know I may preaching to the converted way down low on the forum here, but its been as big a change for my vaping pleasure as sub-ohm stock coil tank > RDA.

I'm dreading the release of the Yi-Hi tricked out version already, the only respite being I have time to get some sheckles stashed away and have a cast iron plan how to justify another mod to SWMBO:10::56:. (May use the motorcycle one of just keep buying black ones :27: )

Back
Top Bottom