What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

Maybe try the spare bottle/sled assembly and see if you get the same problem?

When the bottle in the squonk is just about empty I do have to give it a good squeeze.
The spares exactly the same. Actually it won't empty the bottle past 1/3 so I'm thinking I've got a dodgy one. It's going back for exchange.

Just swapped over juices and popped on a new atty/coil.

This thing still rocks.

JPEG image-19EBCB847940-1.jpeg

The spares exactly the same. Actually it won't empty the bottle past 1/3 so I'm thinking I've got a dodgy one. It's going back for exchange.

have checked the pipe inside the bottle to make its been cut at am angle ? apparently there are afew bottles out there like that .

Generally, I'm impressed with the overall design. It feels nice in your hand and the filling is very easy. However , unless I have a dodgy one, the squonking action let's it down. Whether it's because the juice has to go up, across and then up again through the 510 I don't know but the rate or pressure at which the juice flows to the rda is a bit lacking. When the bottle is full , it's fine, but as it drains to about the window and below the rate at which the juice flows diminishes and it seems to blow bubbles slightly . I don't think there can be a leak anywhere because there is absolutely no juice escaping.
Compared to my vt inbox in that respect, it's lacking .

I have no other squonker to compare mine to, but mine doesn't behave in the same way as yours, even when it's 1/3rd full just give it a gentle squeeze and boom liquid.

Maybe you have a duff one?

have checked the pipe inside the bottle to make its been cut at am angle ? apparently there are afew bottles out there like that .
Yep, first thing I checked Mike. Steve from srvapes is actually coming to see me tomorrow to have a look at it. [emoji106]

I have no other squonker to compare mine to, but mine doesn't behave in the same way as yours, even when it's 1/3rd full just give it a gentle squeeze and boom liquid.

Maybe you have a duff one?
That's exactly what I'm thinking. It'll get sorted.

Yep, first thing I checked Mike. Steve from srvapes is actually coming to see me tomorrow to have a look at it. [emoji106]

Fair enough mick, i just remembered while watching the vid on youtube they mention about the bottle & sounds like srvapes will sort you out what ever it is :)

Fair enough mick, i just remembered while watching the vid on youtube they mention about the bottle & sounds like srvapes will sort you out what ever it is :)

Let us know how you get on @mick brown , hope it gets sorted.

Thanks both. Yeah, I'm sure Steve will get me sorted and I'll report back.
When I first received it I was very impressed with it and still am strangely. When the bottle is full it's brill but struggles as the juice drops. I'm pretty sure I have been unlucky and got a faulty one which can of course happen with mass production item's .
I emailed srvapes on Saturday , not expecting a reply till Monday but Steve actually emailed me back saturday night and rang me on Sunday. You don't get that sort of after care much nowadays .

Thanks both. Yeah, I'm sure Steve will get me sorted and I'll report back.
When I first received it I was very impressed with it and still am strangely. When the bottle is full it's brill but struggles as the juice drops. I'm pretty sure I have been unlucky and got a faulty one which can of course happen with mass production item's .
I emailed srvapes on Saturday , not expecting a reply till Monday but Steve actually emailed me back saturday night and rang me on Sunday. You don't get that sort of after care much nowadays .
NP,

That's some quality service.

Back
Top Bottom