What's new

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

it will be well worth the wait bud, i got mine today & running it with the wotofo profile & its brilliant .
The profile may well be the next atty i buy, i really struggled picking between them.

I had 3 on the short-list drop dead, profile and recurve. I read that the recurve is easy to over squonk on and basically flipped a coin between the profile and the drop dead.

The profile may well be the next atty i buy, i really struggled picking between them.

I had 3 on the short-list drop dead, profile and recurve. I read that the recurve is easy to over squonk on and basically flipped a coin between the profile and the drop dead.

i have all 3 of the above rdas, the recurve you can over squonk at times i still do it occassionly, but you soon get use to remembering not press the bottle to hard, drop dead is good & gives plenty of flavour & never over squonked with it so far, but for me the profile wins, zero leaks & good flavour, know just waiting on another 2 profliles to arrive from FT :D

it will be well worth the wait bud, i got mine today & running it with the wotofo profile & its brilliant .
I'm using mine with a recurve Mike . Very impressed with it. The design and machining are excellent.

Is the profile worth getting ? How's the flavour compare to the recurve.

Last edited:
I'm using mine with a recurve Mike . Very impressed with it. The design and machining are excellent.

Profile, IMO, is streets ahead. I have both & the Recurve is good but restricted (better with 22mm cap) airflow means It can get hot. The Profile is a much smoother, more flavourful vape. Just get used to ramming it with cotton & juice :D.

i find the profile slightly beats the recurve for flavour, im using nexmesh strips rather than the wotofo ones & flavour & vapour is good.

Profile, IMO, is streets ahead. I have both & the Recurve is good but restricted (better with 22mm cap) airflow means It can get hot. The Profile is a much smoother, more flavourful vape. Just get used to ramming it with cotton & juice :D.

& making sure you absolutely soak the cotton on first vape, im sure it takes about 3ml of juice just priming it ;)

Well i'm very disappointed with DPD, they randomly sent my package from their Birmingham depot to the south coast instead of up north, so now i have to wait till Monday for it to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom