Vape Club
What's new

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

I’ve heard the paint work is a bit meh? I’d really like one of these but I’d need to buy a squonk RDA as well. If I’m going to shell out that much cash I’d want it to be quality as well as a brilliant idea.
Are they testing it with a hammer or something?

Paintwork is perfectly fine.

Vape Superstore
Vape Green
Mine will be delivered tomorrow along with a drop dead RDA, my first venture into squonking. Wish me luck.
If you like dripping, you're gonna love squonking! Two very good bits of kit to try it out as well, enjoy :)

The Electronic Cigarette Company
If you like dripping, you're gonna love squonking! Two very good bits of kit to try it out as well, enjoy :)
That was my thinking, i only really drip at home and use tanks when out and the tanks never even come close to a dripper. So I figured squonking would give me the best of both worlds.

Yeah did a fair bot of reading before buying something.

That was my thinking, i only really drip at home and use tanks when out and the tanks never even come close to a dripper. So I figured squonking would give me the best of both worlds.

Yeah did a fair bot of reading before buying something.
It combines the excellence of dripping with the convenience of a tank. There’s not been a day when I’m not deeply impressed with the Topside.

Vape Green
It combines the excellence of dripping with the convenience of a tank. There’s not been a day when I’m not deeply impressed with the Topside.
That's what i'm hoping for, need the extra flavour kick.

Grr... just found out that mine didn't get shipped yesterday (even though i got a shipping notification) and will now be sent out today, so hopefully i'll get it tomorrow.

On the plus side, my order from fogstar arrived, so at least i've got a battery to power it when it arrives.

Premier Ecigs
That's what i'm hoping for, need the extra flavour kick.

Grr... just found out that mine didn't get shipped yesterday (even though i got a shipping notification) and will now be sent out today, so hopefully i'll get it tomorrow.

On the plus side, my order from fogstar arrived, so at least i've got a battery to power it when it arrives.

it will be well worth the wait bud, i got mine today & running it with the wotofo profile & its brilliant .

Back
Top Bottom