Vape Club
What's new

Dovpo Topside - the squid squonk ?

Vape Superstore
Love the look of the red one but was worried about finish quality
If the paint quality is as good as the Basium then you have no concerns - I have a green Basium that has been in use daily since release date, I've dropped it twice and it has some dents in the paint but they haven't gotten worse at all and the rest of the paintwork is like new. Only reason I haven't bought one so far (Topside) is that it doesn't come in green :(

Vape Green
Using a topside with a recurve. Zero leaking.
My other squonk mods have become redundant! (Pulse80w & Basium)

Pros
Top fill is superbly convenient , 10ml of juice , good battery life. (20700)

Cons:
Struggle to get battery door open. Need to be careful not to fire or squonk as it’s quite stiff.

Does this come with an RDA or is it just the topside and squonk bottle you get?

I really want to try to try this but it's a costly bit of kit.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Does this come with an RDA or is it just the topside and squonk bottle you get?

I really want to try to try this but it's a costly bit of kit.
It comes as mod only - it is on the pricey side, but in my experience, Dovpo gear is fairly well made and fair value for money.

AcmeFog
It comes as mod only - it is on the pricey side, but in my experience, Dovpo gear is fairly well made and fair value for money.

I’ve heard the paint work is a bit meh? I’d really like one of these but I’d need to buy a squonk RDA as well. If I’m going to shell out that much cash I’d want it to be quality as well as a brilliant idea.

I’ve heard the paint work is a bit meh? I’d really like one of these but I’d need to buy a squonk RDA as well. If I’m going to shell out that much cash I’d want it to be quality as well as a brilliant idea.
I don't have a Topside, only a Basium, and the paint on that is very good indeed - haven't heard any reports yet of the paint being poor on the Topside?

Vape Club
Back
Top Bottom