What's new

Done it finally what I ment to do last year get a Zora S

I have a Denim covered one coming at some point I gather. :)
Whaaattt!!! Man that's a nice mod, 20700 and I just love the fact he's used a button for the switch.
Throw a picture up if you want Rob coz I'm going to edit the title now I've got a few guessing [emoji4]
I'm going to use this thread to log my experience of dealing with Aldin coz upto now I've never experienced a personal touch like it.

He is such a Lovely Guy, my Brother in Bosnia :)
The whole process is quite unlike any other that I have ever experienced from a Mod Maker. I am sure that there are others like him, well I KNOW there are because of my dealings with Marko at Visionary Mods, but these two Guys could teach a great many others about how to approach Customers and discussing the options available. Once things start Ade, you'll find you'll be bombarded with pics every step of the way. :worship::worship::worship:

Coincidently, I unpacked my Zora/Sapor raffle win combo (from a few months ago) today.
Feels lovely in the hand.

My time is here and I can't wait
Screenshot_20180512-213130.jpeg

Here is the block I went for and as you can see in the message I'll be chatting with Aldin tomorrow
Proper excited [emoji847][emoji16][emoji847][emoji16][emoji847][emoji16][emoji7]
received_1898497980211585.jpeg

Well my mod is getting there and @Rob your right Aldin has been working with me all day. Yesterday he said he will message me in the morning a sure thing 9am ping my phone goes and he's been woth me every step of the way, an absolute pleasure would be an understatement

Back
Top Bottom