What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Done it finally what I ment to do last year get a Zora S

crunchynut

Achiever
Well after trying out squonkers a while back and more recently (last year) having a DNA200 squonk box (I forget the name and sold it on here anyway) I've finally done it. Ive always wanted just the one in my mod collection but something special, sometjing like my drip tips where someone has put a lot of love into it which shows true craftsmanship, something as far away as you can get from an over priced plastic box with a scull on it. Well it's finally happened and if your going to get just the one (possibly more [emoji16]) it has to be the best [emoji16]
So my block of wood, hybrid stab has left the Ukraine and is now on the way to Bosnia
I can't fucking wait [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Some people will know where I'm getting my squonker from [emoji16]

Yes some knew it's the Zora S by Aldin Mods.
I will be posting my experience with Aldin and the process of getting my mod made

To be continued.......

Last edited:
Didn’t realise vapesmarter had moved
No Stu is still down in Shropshire iirc making the outstanding mods he crafts but when you have your heart set on a mod you don't change your mind, going back I was actually on the 1st list but finances pulled me off it, now I'm back and this time it's happening.
@Rob surely you can guess what I'm having made [emoji16]

You REALLY won't regret it I promise Ade, The Man concerned is an absolute genius :worship::worship::worship:

perplexed-banner.jpg

Ooooh I know (I think)! [emoji1]

Glad you're finally getting what you've wanted for so long Adi [emoji2]

I have a Denim covered one coming at some point I gather. :)

Back
Top Bottom