What's new

Do squonks leak?

Mine never seems to leak, i place it upright in between my leg boslter on my sit so it never falls. But ive left it on its side at times. Although as others have said i vape it dry then leave it.
Got an 06 ep3 one of the last ones with the red black recaros in got it 6 or 7 years ago with 22000 on the clock got 85000 on now great cars,
You got the best one @Cozy. Thats the anniversary edition. Always wanted one of those, fongers crossed il get one soon

Yeah I really wanted it in the grey but this one came up in black with 22k on the clock with Honda FSH, yep anniversary edition, getting rare now and keep getting people pulling up next to me asking me if I want to sell it, always say no

Yeah I really wanted it in the grey but this one came up in black with 22k on the clock with Honda FSH, yep anniversary edition, getting rare now and keep getting people pulling up next to me asking me if I want to sell it, always say no
Doesnt suprise me buddy, finding a good one thats been looked after is hard. Most of them have been ragged to death with sketchy history to say the least. Keep a hold of yours buddy, in a few years the prices will start going higher

Got an 06 ep3 one of the last ones with the red black recaros in got it 6 or 7 years ago with 22000 on the clock got 85000 on now great cars,

I have the red black seats too. Only weird thing with mine which no one can answer is sometimes when I start it (usually after a full night and its been raining) it makes a crunching sound as the igition is fired. I thought it was maybe the barrel tumbler when you turn the key, had it checked no its ok, someone suggested flat spot on flywheel got told not possible. Its done it since i got it, never had any issues apart from discs and exhaust. it still moves when yu want it too although i hardly vtec it due to the petrol it uses.

mine isn't the anniversary one though, my mate had a grey anniversary one the idiot sold it for a golf which ended up costing him loads of money because of the dpf kept failing, he now has 2008 type r.

I have the red black seats too. Only weird thing with mine which no one can answer is sometimes when I start it (usually after a full night and its been raining) it makes a crunching sound as the igition is fired. I thought it was maybe the barrel tumbler when you turn the key, had it checked no its ok, someone suggested flat spot on flywheel got told not possible. Its done it since i got it, never had any issues apart from discs and exhaust. it still moves when yu want it too although i hardly vtec it due to the petrol it uses.
Mine does exactly the same mate it's just the starter motor doing an extra turn when cold, nothing to worry about

https://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/...ing-sound-at-start-up&highlight=starter+motor

These are the red and black recaros in the anniversary edition
Screenshot_20190116-211832_eBay.jpeg

I would buy another type r ep 3 over any other car in my budget range but I have a feeling in a couple of years i may be able to afford one of the newer ones which I would be tempted to get.

I would buy another type r ep 3 over any other car in my budget range but I have a feeling in a couple of years i may be able to afford one of the newer ones which I would be tempted to get.
I'd bloody love the brand new one it is a beast and looks mean as anything but hell yeah would buy another ep3 any day of the week, been a great car, didn't like the ones after the ep3 though too spaceshippy for my liking but the brand new one is a beast

I'd bloody love the brand new one it is a beast and looks mean as anything but hell yeah would buy another ep3 any day of the week, been a great car, didn't like the ones after the ep3 though too spaceshippy for my liking but the brand new one is a beast

same here. I know someone who has one of the new ones his is blue with red trim, he reckons he gets 45 mpg when he is just mooching about in it with his wife and kids and he gets about 30 in the town but he says if you put it in r mode and start booting it then you get about 24mpg which is oretty good for a 306bhp car

Back
Top Bottom