What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do squonks leak?

if ur wick is ok and u didn't over squonk it then u should be ok :) got spots in a car to keep mine upright so no issues in mine :P
But better safe than clean up after ^^

Squonks probably leak less than rda I might be wrong. But as you said if Mum is driving then your speeding like you stole it. You should learn from mummy on how to corner.
:D

Not my mum driving but me driving her places. Takes a lot longer with her in the car.

if ur wick is ok and u didn't over squonk it then u should be ok :) got spots in a car to keep mine upright so no issues in mine :P
But better safe than clean up after ^^

If I can get a squonk to fit in the cup holder then it'll be fine

I only buy shirts with breast pockets now! But you need to learn not to bend too far wthout a hand on your Mod though!

I have a pico squeeze, it fits nicely in the molded door handle of my Toyota

Not my mum driving but me driving her places. Takes a lot longer with her in the car.

Why? Does mum take a few too many vapes while shes giving you directions and foggin you out ?

Get a cup to put into a holder ( plastic one probably pound land ) put some foam in it and u ready to go :) or vent cup holder £1 ebay and same stuff pund land cup holder, foam and again ready to go :)

I'll happily spend the day with my pulse mech (fitted with a goonish*) in my trouser pocket - not had a leak from it at all doing that so far.

That's with it upright, leaning, upsidedown while sitting, running about with the kids, playing on climbing frames, etc.

Same with any of my RDAs, if they've not just been dripped on then they're fine.

Tanks, not so confident, at all.

*Edit - any of the SRDAs I have actually... Just not freshly squonked.

a good piece of advice I got was vape away on your squonker until the flavour drops...then you know there is little juice left in the RDA to seep out.

Back
Top Bottom