What's new

Cutting the feeding tube on Pico Squeeze

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
Hi All,

i saw in the past an hack that was to cut the feeding tube on the squeeze, but i can't find it anymore, i was wondering what's the benefit to do so?

Never seen a hack for the squeeze before...
There would be no benefit in doing it anyway, the squeeze works fine just the way it is...
Maybe you mean the luxotic, there was a hack for that but that was before wismec did the silicone bottles for it...
The hack was so you could use your own bottles for it but to be honest I wouldnt bother doing that either, just use it with the standard bottles, silicone ones or the harder plastic ones, whichever you prefer....

i done the hack on the squeeze to fit the silicone bottles, and actually is not better, that's why i asked about the cutting feed tube.

Hi All,

i saw in the past an hack that was to cut the feeding tube on the squeeze, but i can't find it anymore, i was wondering what's the benefit to do so?

I think you just hack the tube off short so you can fit a bottle of your choice with a plastic tube.

i done the hack on the squeeze to fit the silicone bottles, and actually is not better, that's why i asked about the cutting feed tube.
I wouldn't cut it, you would need a pretty small bottle to fit in there once it has been cut, like I said before, it's best used as it is...

Am I being thick....... Surely if you cut the feed the you'll not get all the juice from the bottle?

Am I being thick....... Surely if you cut the feed the you'll not get all the juice from the bottle?
You're correct but I'm guessing some tubing would replace the removed pipe.
Not too sure as I'm not sure what the exact hack is meant to achieve.

I cant understand why you would want too its a great little squonk that uses all the juice in the bottle unlike others that leave a bit of juice in the bottom......

If you want to use a softer bottle you can use the Stealthvape Goldilocks without modding. There's a thread about it in here.

Back
Top Bottom