What's new

Crude but efficient

Why would you buy something, when you can make one yourself, thats just as effective. Especially something so simple?
Why not :D
In all seriousness if what you've done gives you a sense of achievement then great. On the other hand it does seem like reinventing something that's already available.
Some people will see this thread & think "great idea, I can do that" while others will see an obvious fix readily available without the faff of having to find parts, fix it together & hope it works.

I’m happy just taking the bottle out, filling it up and putting it back in. I can’t see how this thing isn’t just adding an additional hassle.

You need to take the atty off, screw this thing on, flip it upside down, squeeze it all in a particular order, unscrew the thing, screw the atty back on.

As opposed to pull the bottle out, fill it up, push it back and, and there you go.

How is this thing useful at all?

I’m happy just taking the bottle out, filling it up and putting it back in. I can’t see how this thing isn’t just adding an additional hassle.

You need to take the atty off, screw this thing on, flip it upside down, squeeze it all in a particular order, unscrew the thing, screw the atty back on.

As opposed to pull the bottle out, fill it up, push it back and, and there you go.

How is this thing useful at all?

exactly what i thought all along about refill bottles, despite having had them since the Therion 75C BF came out. have never even tried them, thought it was a pointless solution that just made things even more hassle.

I'm a fan of decent quality refill bottles, less mess and quick, it takes little time to unscrew an atty, but this post inspires me to try my own DIY squonk feeder:

Skip out the bottles all together, fit some squonk tubing to a colostomy bag then to your 510 BF pin, bingo squeeze to squonk 1 Ltr plus of juice - you heard it here first :22:

Similar can be achieved with a Camel Back water rucksack but you would have to lean your back against the wall to squonk.

Take that TPD!

I'm a fan of decent quality refill bottles, less mess and quick, it takes little time to unscrew an atty, but this post inspires me to try my own DIY squonk feeder:

Skip out the bottles all together, fit some squonk tubing to a colostomy bag then to your 510 BF pin, bingo squeeze to squonk 1 Ltr plus of juice - you heard it here first :22:

Similar can be achieved with a Camel Back water rucksack but you would have to lean your back against the wall to squonk.

Take that TPD!
Maybe i could adapt one on my daughters old feeding pumps, so it supplies a constant flow of juice, without even needing to squeeze.
Its battery powered so ideal for trips out.

Back
Top Bottom