What's new

Compulsive over-squonker? You could try the Biochip RDA.

ChrisS

Postman
I picked up an SXK clone of the Biochip from FT and it has worked out very nicely. The main features of this RDA are an airflow design that makes it nigh on impossible for juice to leak out and that large parts of it are made of PEI.

The airflow runs from holes in either side the top cap, down through blocks in the main body and out through holes at either side of the coil. To squonk liquid out of the airflow you would need to completely fill the chamber with liquid. For normal squonking you can hold it at any angle and no liquid comes out of the air holes. On the photo below you can see the air inlet at the boundary between the PEI and the metal top cap. I tried to take photos of the inside but my phone camera was defeated by the black PEI. The downside is that the airflow is not adjustable. For me it is a restricted direct lung draw, rather similar to a Haku Venna.

Some peeps won't mind that much of the tank is made of PEI, some will run a mile. Mine hasn't melted yet.

The Biochip is really easy to build on and gives a good flavour comparable to other high end clones I have such as the Venna & NarEa. This brief description doesn't help very much so there is a link below to a youtube review by a youth who really looks as if he should get out more.

Overall it is a really practical RSA and it has become my goto RSA out of the house because it doesn't leak.

SXK clone on FT $13.55 https://www.fasttech.com/p/9694957
Youtube review
IMG_20190602_130241.jpg

Back
Top Bottom