What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coil advice for hadaly please...

Mine nearly went in the bin until I found the simpler the coil the better, no fancy builds for me worked best. The biggest thing for me though to improve it was getting a decent drip tip, that made the world of difference.

Got these n80 aliens off @Smut and they’re bloody brilliant in the hadaly

Attachments

• E38489A0-9CC6-463A-A68D-72106FA7E10D.jpeg
    E38489A0-9CC6-463A-A68D-72106FA7E10D.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 126
I have thoroughly enjoyed and learned a lot from this thread,thanks guys.
My SXK Hadaly clone arrived today from Provapes with the HotCig RSQ Squonk box and they are like a match made in heaven for me. I have made a spaced coil at 0.76 ohms,26g kanthal,3mm and it’s great,I’m running it at around 19.5 watts. I’m not a cloud chaser by any means but there is plenty,the main thing for me is the flavour,I’m using a chocolate donut high VG juice and it’s delicious,no spitback and the metal cap is just warm to the touch and I have the airflow on one hole.
I am definitely interested in getting one of those ultum or frosted top caps,I watched the Vaping Biker today and he sanded his down somehow with toothpaste and made it clear so you can see
your build which was nice.

Good to relook at this thread. It's a great little jem I have a few ultem caps for the hadaly and are definitely worth it. You can go up a few watts with that build and it gets nicer. Also try some ss wire same 0.7 spaced build a few more wraps but even better flavour.

Good to relook at this thread. It's a great little jem I have a few ultem caps for the hadaly and are definitely worth it. You can go up a few watts with that build and it gets nicer. Also try some ss wire same 0.7 spaced build a few more wraps but even better flavour.
Thanks @tony68,I will have to get some SS in the 26g as I only have it in 24g and MTL Clapton wire,I also want to try some Ni80. I am still pretty new at building but it’s very satisfying when it turns out nice. May I ask where you got your ultem caps from?

try fasttech I got one from there a while ago . They sell pmma ones I don't know if they are any good. I got an original one and the sxk one is good to go .

Back
Top Bottom