What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coil advice for hadaly please...

Just out of interest whilst we're on the hadaly, does anyone know if the official delrin/ultem top caps fit on the Sxk version as I think hell might freeze over before clone versions get released.
Try at next weeks meet......I will bring both the derlin and Ultem caps... I also have a signature vapes custom tip which offers some heat protection which may fit the clone..
Whilst waiting for hell to freeze over have you considered buying an authentic...???
Ask @dg109 about the difference in quality.

Cheers @city461 i was wondering about the signature tips option as well so that would be cool.
I'll be sure to bring my Sxk clone for testing and comparison against the authentic.

Cheers @city461 i was wondering about the signature tips option as well so that would be cool.
I'll be sure to bring my Sxk clone for testing and comparison against the authentic.
There is no comparison. :D:cool::tongue: Looking forward to seeing you next week..

Alien 26/34 ss316, 3mm id, 4/5 wraps, starting to enjoy the Hadaly again

There is no comparison. :D:cool::tongue: Looking forward to seeing you next week..
Can confirm it fits equally snuggly. As I mentioned in another thread. I wouldn't be suprised if sxk did the production for phsyclone as they look like they came from the same machine.

Thanks for all the suggestions,
bit of a cheek I know but don't ask don't get..... Would anyone like to make me a selection of some of them to try out?.... please?

Try at next weeks meet......I will bring both the derlin and Ultem caps... I also have a signature vapes custom tip which offers some heat protection which may fit the clone..
Whilst waiting for hell to freeze over have you considered buying an authentic...???
Ask @dg109 about the difference in quality.
Be interesting to try the clone. I must admit Jerry has turned me and now I subscribe to the genuine article only theory going forwards

Thanks for all the suggestions,
bit of a cheek I know but don't ask don't get..... Would anyone like to make me a selection of some of them to try out?.... please?
@smut sells them on here buddy.... well worth it.. last for months and months.. and you wont need a selection... just one as above ^^^^

Gotta say @Screwball I followed the advice of Jerry (City461) and the flavour and vape is revelationary
Im still bolloxed here... Not moved off the couch..5 espresso, 2 ltr water , overdosed on Alka Seltzer, Not helping...
Think the next and only option left is a pink drink... hair of the dog and all that..

Back
Top Bottom