What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Coil advice for hadaly please...

Screwball

Postman
Hi guys,

New to squonking, just got a squeeze with the coral on and waiting for a hadaly from ft.
Anyone got any coil recommendations for the hadaly please?
Also recommendations for the coral?

Cheers

If you want a super simple coil to get you going I've been using a parallel 0.29mm ss316l coil 8 wraps with 3mm Id. I might try a clapton in it later when I can be bothered to make some more wire.

The hadalay is really easy to build on. I use just a normal clapton build or my favorite atm is a 6 wrap flattened ni80 wire like brochrome from stealth vape.

I only did a regular 24awg kanthal build with the coral.

Cheers

Gaz

Hadaly I use daily... If its the authentic you need the derlin or ultem cap as well for this set up as it gets pretty hot
Alien , 5 wraps , Ni80 26/36g 3mm id. Immense flavour. @dg109 now runs this exact set up and is happy...He may add furthur comments..
With the derlin or ultem there is no problem.... with the standard cap gets too hot but its by far the best set up Ive tried in the Hadaly

3.5mm inner, 24g flattened Nichrome in the Hadaly. Single.

Dual 0.45mm 316l SS 2.5mm ID in the coral.

Did I mention I'm quite new to building my own coils to?? I've only used kanthal so far.....
Where's the best place to get wire from?

It's the clone btw

Check Stealthvape first for 'Brochrome' that's the flattened Nichrome wire.
If Rob doesna have any in at 24 or 25g there is another company, apparently, that does it.
Ss can be gotted from stealthvape too.

Depends on the vape you're after. I've only had one for 24 hours, but I used the same build as my O-Atty. 3mm, 6 wraps, 24g. Nice easy vape at 22.5 watts...

I also use clone Hadalys (SXK, three silver and a black en route) but so far this is one dripper I would buy authentic (and intend to) it is that good a design.
Yes, get a better drip tip - here's one that doesn't cost the earth and works very well, size wise and keeps cool and looks well:
http://www.m-vapes.co.uk/store/p350/M-vapes_New_Custom_Resin_Stubby_Wide_Drip_Tips.html
I have a couple of the number 8s and also use other tips taken off other tanks, just noticed their Ultem tips, must check those out too ...

Back
Top Bottom