What's new

Can you recommend a 24mm+ BF RDA???

Depends on what you're vaping style is. I use everything from 24mm to the 30mm Plus. Those Plus were runnung mesh decks around 50w & very good they are. There's also a postless & velocity style deck available seperately for squonking, they weren't included in either the standard or advanced kits.

Cheers, Im looking to use TC so whatever power required i expect to just get delivered with the Drone. but if its the steam crave offerings your talking about arnt the velocity decks etc just 22mm sized 'inserts' ? and whats the total cost to set one of those up for squonking?? i think its beyond my as yet unstated budget (NOT THAT MUCH!) ;)

Cheers, Im looking to use TC so whatever power required i expect to just get delivered with the Drone. but if its the steam crave offerings your talking about arnt the velocity decks etc just 22mm sized 'inserts' ? and whats the total cost to set one of those up for squonking?? i think its beyond my as yet unstated budget (NOT THAT MUCH!) ;)
The Plus velocity deck is sized for the attie, they haven't got a 22mm tank out. The current smallest is the Aromamizer Lite & Glas Mini at 23mm. The Plus Advanced with mesh squonk deck is £60 from Ecigone so not a cheap layout but you do get a lot for the cash. I've seen it cheaper from China but there can be issues with Steamcrave supplying as they like to keep the price close to RRP. I wouldn't encourage anybody to blow that sort of cash on one unless they were comfortable using bigger atties & spending that sort of money. The Profile works fine on the Drone so if mesh is your direction go for that & SS mesh for TC, or any of the atties already mentioned. Although some of them are not much cheaper :D

Another vote for the Asgard mini here. superb flavour and looks the biz
X9X00bQ.jpg

I think I've seen you promote this a couple of times now. Apart from being incredibly tall, it's a really interesting design, so I've taken the plunge and I'll report back.

Honestly i dont think you will be disapointed.
What version are you going for ?

I went for a black 2.5. Will be pairing with a black dotsquonk 100w.

Sounds like a nice pairing you have went for
The 2.5 is a lot more customisable which will give you more options.
Be sure to let me know how you get on with it.

Back
Top Bottom