What's new

Bottle Help Please.

Chris K

Vendor
Evening Apes,

So this afternoon (After lots of help from @Huggett ) I made my first ever mod.. well assembled.

IMG_20171009_173555.jpg

Only a slight problem, I have no squonk bottles that fit!

I'd like one ASAP, I have 50mm between the end on pin and bottom of mod. So needs to be 45mm or shorter and 17mm max width. Plastic top preferably as a taller metal capped one I tried sparked.

Any advice on where these may live?

Cheers all.

Last edited:
Nice! Is that a floris? If you’re looking for something short and plastic topped to get you going, the 5ml soy bottles are great. Modmaker sell them, but you can get bags of them for cheap from catering supply stores.

Nice! Is that a floris? If you’re looking for something short and plastic topped to get you going, the 5ml soy bottles are great. Modmaker sell them, but you can get bags of them for cheap from catering supply stores.

I'm impressed! It is indeed, Floris Mini Orca.

Many thanks, I'll take a look. I just want to play with my new toy :17::17:

StealthVape goldilocks bottles [emoji12]

And if you’re worried of shorting, 1 x 18650 wrap heatshrinked over the contacts.

And damn you built that sharpish

Failing that, I’ve got some new spare Beaum bottles you can swipe Friday

And if you’re worried of shorting, 1 x 18650 wrap heatshrinked over the contacts.

Failing that, I’ve got some new spare Beaum bottles you can swipe Friday
i bought 2 of those for my runts there was me thinking a bottle is just a bottle how wrong was i that was cash well spent

The man, the legend, the @Huggett

Only took about 30 mins bud, it isn't perfect but working great at minute. Not secured the positive strip but may change to silver at some point so don't think I'll bother. Battery holds it firmly in. Managed to tear two battery wraps to pieces though, copper maybe a tad thick, it's a right squeeze! Only battery that fits is LG HG2, must have skinnier wrap.

I think I'll wrap the positive as you said, saves messing and have dozens of wraps.

Cheers for the Stealthvape recommendation. I'll take a look.

i bought 2 of those for my runts there was me thinking a bottle is just a bottle how wrong was i that was cash well spent
Yep, I’ve got Goldilocks in most of my Runts, one in one of the Frankies and even one in the squeeze.

When I get round to it, I’ll replace my Ennequandro bottle, other Frankie and other mods.

It’s knocked SuperSofts, ModMakers & Beaums off my personal list.

The man, the legend, the @Huggett

Only took about 30 mins bud, it isn't perfect but working great at minute. Not secured the positive strip but may change to silver at some point so don't think I'll bother. Battery holds it firmly in. Managed to tear two battery wraps to pieces though, copper maybe a tad thick, it's a right squeeze! Only battery that fits is LG HG2, must have skinnier wrap.

I think I'll wrap the positive as you said, saves messing and have dozens of wraps.

Cheers for the Stealthvape recommendation. I'll take a look.

Thread on here about Stealths Goldilocks and highly recommended on UKS.

I’ve got several Goldilocks and slowly replacing all my bottles :P

Aslong as the contacts make contact it’s all good tbh

Yep, I’ve got Goldilocks in most of my Runts, one in one of the Frankies and even one in the squeeze.

When I get round to it, I’ll replace my Ennequandro bottle, other Frankie and other mods.

It’s knocked SuperSofts, ModMakers & Beaums off my personal list.

Thread on here about Stealths Goldilocks and highly recommended on UKS.

I’ve got several Goldilocks and slowly replacing all my bottles :P

Aslong as the contacts make contact it’s all good tbh

Ordered from StealthVape, Hopefully here Wednesday, still saving the Soul for when it's up and running, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!! :S

Ordered from StealthVape, Hopefully here Wednesday, still saving the Soul for when it's up and running, I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas!! :S

Never had a delivery not arrive next day with Rob, even when I’ve given the incorrect post code it’s arrived the following day [emoji23]

Never had a delivery not arrive next day with Rob, even when I’ve given the incorrect post code it’s arrived the following day [emoji23]

I couldn't wait, I cracked, using the Soul as a dripper with the Floris now. Ended up wrapping the positive contact.

Stuck a 0.3 build in it and wow... It's hitting like a train. Absolutely awesome.

You were right, Soul was built for a mech.

Back
Top Bottom