What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Boru Vape Dual Parallel Mechanical Squonker Mod £40 Crowdfunding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i missing something? Pledge £40 and receive 25% off selling price of £60?

Am i missing something? Pledge £40 and receive 25% off selling price of £60?

You get the mod for £40.

I was a bit wary, but apparently these guys have previously done something similar and they're Kosher.

Good Evening All,

It is with sadness that we have to announce this update. Crowdfunder have decided they are now anti-vaping, and as such, will close our funding page tomorrow. All pledges made, will be refunded back to your accounts. Do not worry about this part of things.

The thing that really pisses us off, is we checked with Crowdfunder before we launched the project, and once it was reviewed, they gave us the go ahead. It was only when we were contacted by Stripe (Payment Processor) and they informed us they can't process any payments from vape related companies, did Crowdfunder update its T&C's.

So Crowdfunder is unaware of what it can and cannot fund in order to meet its credit card processors T&C's!

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know what was going on, and to sincerely thank you all for your support and faith in the project. I am disgusted at the way our company and community has been treated once again. But not surprised really. It was a humbling experience to see so many people support our idea and really represents what the vape community is all about.

We will continue to develop new products for the vaping industry. We will continue to try and fund this product, as we believe it would be a great addition to the market.

Once again, I apologise for the way this has turned out and thank you again for your support.

Best Regards
Lee,
Boru Vape

Shame. :(

I wonder if they have the same policy towards alcohol?

You know, I have met a crowdfunding company for the winery. So, I was really wondered that the author was forbidden to raise funds for their product and about the generally negative attitude towards the Vape.

You know, I have met a crowdfunding company of a winery for some weeks ago. They propose to invest money in the affair and get back an annual percentage. As for me, alсool is more harmful to health and dangerous for society than a simple Vape. So, I was really wondered that you were forbidden to raise funds for their product and about the generally negative attitude towards the Vape. May be you violated some conditions or answered donors incorrectly. It seems for me, that I saw a project of some smoking tools on the crowdfunding platforms.

Last edited:
What the actual fuck are you pair on about?!? This thread is three years old for gods sake, leave old shit to die will ya....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom