What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Best alternative squonk bottles for the dripbox and dripbox 160 ?

As the title says, Any of you out there in squonk land know of a better bottle for the original dripbox and the 160 version as well please ? (want a bottle that's more durable and softer please )

All suggestions and info greatly appreciated in advance. All the best

Not had any Kanger bottles break or go brittle and I find they squonk well so not needed to look at alternatives but found this one as pictured, fits quite well, is softer than the Kangers, might be Italian, not sure, got it from @city461 maybe he can tell us, Jerry?

2017-07-31 dboxaltbottle1.jpg

2017-07-31 dboxaltbottle2.jpg

2017-07-31 dboxaltbottle3.jpg

2017-07-31 dboxaltbottle4.jpg

2017-07-31 dboxaltbottle5.jpg

Not had any Kanger bottles break or go brittle and I find they squonk well so not needed to look at alternatives but found this one as pictured, fits quite well, is softer than the Kangers, might be Italian, not sure, got it from @city461 maybe he can tell us, Jerry?

View attachment 135308
View attachment 135307
View attachment 135306
View attachment 135305
View attachment 135304
thanks for that @mannikon wil wait and see what @city461 says . Looks like what i'm looking for as i wanted something a wee bit softer. It was just that some of the Kanger bottles i've had have split whilst the rest have been fine , maybe it was just a QC issue with some of the bottles ? . Anyway thanks again mate for the reply. All the best

thanks for that @mannikon wil wait and see what @city461 says . Looks like what i'm looking for as i wanted something a wee bit softer. It was just that some of the Kanger bottles i've had have split whilst the rest have been fine , maybe it was just a QC issue with some of the bottles ? . Anyway thanks again mate for the reply. All the best

QC - could be. All the bottles that came with my devices from Kanger were all very smelly and never lost the smell but new boxed replacements I got from FT and elsewhere (while waiting for FT to stock them) were all odourless so maybe different makers. If Jerry remembers or recognises this bottle then fine, if not I'll post exact dimensions and see who can identify it.

QC - could be. All the bottles that came with my devices from Kanger were all very smelly and never lost the smell but new boxed replacements I got from FT and elsewhere (while waiting for FT to stock them) were all odourless so maybe different makers. If Jerry remembers or recognises this bottle then fine, if not I'll post exact dimensions and see who can identify it.
ok , many thanks for that.

I like the man get and Pico bottles. They work well with the bar/plug style set up. The replacement ones from ft where handy with the tops.

The Pico Squeeze bottles do fit Dripboxes although they are shorter but they feel the same as the Kanger bottles, doubt they are more durable or squeezier.

ok thanks for that , i'll have a gander at them although i like the look of those white clear bottles in your pictures, as then it'll be easier to see the juice. Many thanks again for all the replies and you've all been a great help. All the best

Back
Top Bottom