What's new

Beginners Squonking

AquaticGnu

Postman
I just bought the topside Dual to give squonking a go. I'm using the Dang RDA (as I lost the squonk pin for the Asgard Mini) and I can't seem to get the hang of it. The cotton doesn't seem to be getting as saturated as with dripping, so the flavour isn't quite as good. Any advice?

I just bought the topside Dual to give squonking a go. I'm using the Dang RDA (as I lost the squonk pin for the Asgard Mini) and I can't seem to get the hang of it. The cotton doesn't seem to be getting as saturated as with dripping, so the flavour isn't quite as good. Any advice?
Squeeze harder ;). Keep the bottle pressed while juice is absorbed in the wick. Prevents juice being sucked back.

Also, the asgard mini doesn't have a squonk pin, remove the grub screw from the middle of the positive pin.

Well, it does really, it's just you block it off with the screw to use it as a dripper, doesn't come with a second one though.

Also, the asgard mini doesn't have a squonk pin, remove the grub screw from the middle of the positive pin.

Well don't I feel silly. Using the asgard now. Also, the advice in this thread has really helped. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom