What's new

Beginner Squonker

The Pico squeeze is a good starting point, it's a mech mod, but is limited to 50 watts, so it's safe. It will only take a 22mm atty so I teamed it up with a Hadaly clone. I think I paid around the £23 Mark from Fasttech.
hi...what build do u use in your clone when paired with the squeeze

Squeeze is really good, got the hadaly clone and a original wasp resign nano. flavour is great on both, hadaly is less airy. Upgraded to a silicone Goldilocks squonk bottle and it's a brill stealth squonk. Now just to convince my other half I need a 2 battery TC squonk.......
hi..wot build do u use on the Hadley with your Pico squeeze ?

hi...what build do u use in your clone when paired with the squeeze

Hi, I use brochrome flat wire from stealth vape, 3mm Id, I think it's 5 or 6 wraps, comes out at 0.16 ohms. A build like this will make the squeeze work at the full 50 watts, so battery life isn't great (I carry a spare battery if out and about), but it's gives loads of flavour and a reasonable amount of clouds.

Hi, I use brochrome flat wire from stealth vape, 3mm Id, I think it's 5 or 6 wraps, comes out at 0.16 ohms. A build like this will make the squeeze work at the full 50 watts, so battery life isn't great (I carry a spare battery if out and about), but it's gives loads of flavour and a reasonable amount of clouds.
thanks for that ..what would u use to make the battery last longer plz

thanks for that ..what would u use to make the battery last longer plz

If you use a higher ohms build, say a 0.6 or 0.7, you should get better battery life, but there is not a lot of room in the Hadley for a build like that using brochrome, it would have to be a round wire and I've not used that for a while.

If you use a higher ohms build, say a 0.6 or 0.7, you should get better battery life, but there is not a lot of room in the Hadley for a build like that using brochrome, it would have to be a round wire and I've not used that for a while.
I have 2 battery anyway so just carry a spare lol...how long does battery last with your build plz

In the Hadaly try 24 gauge brochrome, 2.5mm inner diameter, 7 wraps.

Comes out around 0.45 ohms or so. You'll be hitting around 35 watts pulling a little over 9 amps on a fully charged battery, dropping to around 25 watts when the battery needs changing.

It's the build I use on my Hadaly on a mech, and with a decent 3000 mAh battery it lasts quite a while.

In the Hadaly try 24 gauge brochrome, 2.5mm inner diameter, 7 wraps.

Comes out around 0.45 ohms or so. You'll be hitting around 35 watts pulling a little over 9 amps on a fully charged battery, dropping to around 25 watts when the battery needs changing.

It's the build I use on my Hadaly on a mech, and with a decent 3000 mAh battery it lasts quite a while.
thanks for that

Back
Top Bottom