What's new

Beginner Squonker

Fxturistic

Postman
Hey guys, I've recently found out about Squonking and would love to buy my first mod, Would anyone recommend a good mod? Preferably cheaper than more expensive please!

The Pico squeeze is a good starting point, it's a mech mod, but is limited to 50 watts, so it's safe. It will only take a 22mm atty so I teamed it up with a Hadaly clone. I think I paid around the £23 Mark from Fasttech.

Squeeze is really good, got the hadaly clone and a original wasp resign nano. flavour is great on both, hadaly is less airy. Upgraded to a silicone Goldilocks squonk bottle and it's a brill stealth squonk. Now just to convince my other half I need a 2 battery TC squonk.......

Fasttech is the cheapest place from China, not sure if I've seen them in the UK. UK express packer is normally 7 - 10 days ISH if in stock when ordered, will have a snoop for UK stock tho

The coral RDA is indeed a little lacklustre in terms of performance, in fact if you are used to a certain amount of power in your DTL vaping, you might find the pico to be a little bit underwhelming in terms of vapor production.

I have just recently laid my hands on the Ijoy CAPO squonker. It goes up to 100w and is supplied with one of Ijoy's 20700 batteries, but realisitcally its not putting out 100w but not far off. It is however a powerhouse, compared to the squeeze and I am thoroughly loving it at the moment.

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/ijoy-capo-squonker-100w-tc-kit-with-20700-battery?search=capo

The coral RDA is indeed a little lacklustre in terms of performance, in fact if you are used to a certain amount of power in your DTL vaping, you might find the pico to be a little bit underwhelming in terms of vapor production.

I have just recently laid my hands on the Ijoy CAPO squonker. It goes up to 100w and is supplied with one of Ijoy's 20700 batteries, but realisitcally its not putting out 100w but not far off. It is however a powerhouse, compared to the squeeze and I am thoroughly loving it at the moment.

https://www.ecigone.co.uk/ijoy-capo-squonker-100w-tc-kit-with-20700-battery?search=capo

If you can get your paws on a basen black 21700 you at actually get very close to 100w (well as close as any non DNA/yihi).

Back
Top Bottom