What's new

BB Vapes B2K

andy3434

Postman
Like the look of the B2K RDA anyone have feedback on it and anyone know where it's in stock? Prefer UK stock, only found it in Canada and they don't take pay pal so will give it a miss!
Cheers

I have one waiting at home for me which I got from cheeky vape. I'll update when I've tried it but I've heard nothing but good things

Had a look around yesterday too for a krink edition but couldn't find one. Meant to be OK, anyone had a play?

Last edited:
OK so I have the caviar edition.

First impressions. I can't think of any other RDA which comes with a white, ultem, black and SS cap, a full complement of beauty rings and wide and narrow drip tips in each material. Any other RDA I have means a chase to get all of the accesories and those would cost more than I paid for this.

It has a postless deck which works well but, for me it is a chore which is not needed being postless, the material is there that you could connect the coil as you do on the Hakus or the Solo.

it is seriously airy.

The machining of the deck is good, the caps aren't the best quality but see earlier comment about price.

If you like an airy vape it's a good RDA, but for me I can;t see it keeping a place in my normal rotation. The reason I bought it was I have a white deltin phobic coming, and this was an easy way to get an RDA witha white cap, I suppose I'll keep looking

23mm - why?

In summary, it's good for what it is, but squonking has made me favour restricted lung hit RDAs for flavour chasing and that isn't what this is.

Hope that helps

Other half use the KRNK edition, I was that impressed I picked up the Caviar edition for myself, both from CheekyVapes.

Yes, the 23mm is alittle odd... It is a tad airy but not as bad as the Wasp for example.

However, with a postless deck can fit pretty much any build you can imagine, flavour is very good provided you close the airflow off abit (alot). For the price, it's unbelievable, 4 top caps, 4 beauty rings and 4 drip tips. The way the airflow is set means it's close to impossible to oversquonk, you would have to be squeezing the life from the bottle to get any oversquonk.

Get one, give it ago. If you can't get on with it, people are chomping at the bit to get hold of them.

Back
Top Bottom