What's new

Battle of the 21700 higher end mech squonkers

Fluke is being sorted soon @junglist is on the case he is a busy bunny though keeping my home here clean and tidy :14:

Well it's good to see Junglist finally has a purpose ;)

Ooo well I hope goes to a very deserving home, was one of the most beautiful mods Ive seen in along time.

I have a 20700 squonk from @vapesmarter and its the dogs danglers, honestly the best mod i own!

Stop tempting me damn you... ;)Vapesmarters mods are the only ones I get jealousy over everytime I see one now, reckon I may have to talk to Mrs Chris K about upping my allowance.

Thank you @cliveh2 That’s very kind of you
Not kind Stu, it's true and if the OH hadn't just informed me I had just booked another holiday for us and 4 of the kids I would have an order in now
Hoping she will get the hint and i will have a new one for Xmas!

Stop tempting me damn you... ;)Vapesmarters mods are the only ones I get jealousy over everytime I see one now, reckon I may have to talk to Mrs Chris K about upping my allowance.
They are stunning mate, i only have 2 atm but working on getting some more, and for the price I paid for mine i almost felt like I had robbed poor Stu[emoji23]

They are stunning mate, i only have 2 atm but working on getting some more, and for the price I paid for mine i almost felt like I had robbed poor Stu[emoji23]

I'd love one but sadly saving up for a wedding at the minute and I had to sacrifice my vape budget!! If I'd known that before... Well... :18:

Determined to get one soon, may come to a deal with other half that if I sell something, I can replace it... Hm...

Any chance of a few pics? :)

Ronin, a single 20700 semi mech squonk and 41 a twin 18650 DNA 250, [emoji16]
20181002_214826.jpeg
20181002_214844.jpeg

They are lovely!

41 looks great in those colours. Always had a soft spot for red Stabwood!

They are lovely!

41 looks great in those colours. Always had a soft spot for red Stabwood!
I own 4 @vapesmarter mods and got a 5th in the making and honestly mate you don't just buy a mod with Stu you buy a full experience, from colour choice to battery's or boards it's your choice and they is something quite addictive about the feeling you get when your thread is put up on the forum and you see it for the first time, then you get your mod delivered and it feels special opening its beautiful packaging and the mod always looks better in your hand than any pic or video I stared at my first mod from Stu for about a hour in amazement before I actually used it [emoji6]

Back
Top Bottom