What's new

Basium OR?

Kermitvapes

Postman
Hey guys currently using pulse80 and decided to get a dual battery squonk, fed up with the battery life and small power, so I am thinking about Basium or Rage what do you think guys? also could anyone tell me where I can buy Basium can't find it online in UK

I can't speak on the Rage, but i'm a big fan of my Basium. It's entirely uncomplicated, has a great refill system and hasn't missed a beat.

I can't speak on the Rage, but i'm a big fan of my Basium. It's entirely uncomplicated, has a great refill system and hasn't missed a beat.

I heard people having problem with rage, the guy said he had 3 mods in the past 4-5 months, where can I order Basium?

Love my Basium too, stonking battery life - got mine from Evolution Vaping, there's a code for 10% off but I can't remember it, think it might be VIP10 ?

thanks guys! I think it will be perfect with my recurve and tri core coilology wire, now I just need to plan what to say or maybe hide the squonk in front of mrs :2thumbsup::hmm:

Basium is a great device and the batteries last a good while too.

Got mine last week from vapordepot using POTV10 I think (and a free postage weekend) Did not get the two squonk bottles till today as they had been left out of the package.

Hammering it the now. Classy bit of kit. Got a black one. I have big hands so the complaints about ergos don’t affect me.

Back
Top Bottom