What's new

Athena squonk problem.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Hi all can anyone tell me why my Athena mech squonk is so hard to squonk juice up from the bottle and last night it would not squonk any juice to the RDA at all .
Iam using a soft bottle if the bottle is full it is really hard to get juice to the RDA and when the bottle is half way down the juice wont squonk at all never have this problem with any of my other squonk mods just this one.
So if anyone could tell me what causes this and if they no a fix for this little problem would be great full to no.
Thanks.

Sounds like bottle is not completely sealing to me, therefore when you squonk you have air escaping and it’s not pushing the juice up to the rda, could try and tighten the top on the bottle abit more or better still try a different bottle and see if that solves your problem...

Sounds like bottle is not completely sealing to me, therefore when you squonk you have air escaping and it’s not pushing the juice up to the rda, could try and tighten the top on the bottle abit more or better still try a different bottle and see if that solves your problem...
Thanks mate will give that a try ive got a spare bottle some where for it will have to sort it out later thanks again will let you no if it is the problem.

Is the feed pipe inside the bottle cut at an angle?

If so, is it still a sensible shape?

If it's cut straight, or deformed (or reinstalled backwards after cleaning), and being pressed against the bottom of the bottle then nothing will like coming out...

Is the feed pipe inside the bottle cut at an angle?

If so, is it still a sensible shape?

If it's cut straight, or deformed (or reinstalled backwards after cleaning), and being pressed against the bottom of the bottle then nothing will like coming out...
The pipe is cut at a angle an just off the bottom thanks mate for your reply its all sorted now.

Back
Top Bottom