What's new

Aspire Feedlink Help

The tank is not designed to be turned upside down, it is designed to wick when you hold the mod and tank at an angle to vape, but it doesn't work very well.

The mod works very well with any dripper, however. I have a Tobhino on mine, and the Revvo tank sits in the box, unused.
I Put mine in the bin, no point keeping something your never gonna use, it's a badly designed Tank and it's probably why it was on sale so cheap, I have my Drop Dead RDA on it now and the mod works like it should.

To be fair, not many people take 5 second draws on a 0.14 ohm coil, so I doubt they expected it to need to wick *that* well. ;)

It's a Sub Ohm Tank so it should be able to be vaped as you want too. Don't try to defend something that is rubbish from the outset, Aspire thought they would enter the Squonk Market and have done ok mod wise but totally failed Tank wise, of all the coils and tanks they make they couldn't have chosen a worse one. My other RDA's are ok vaping at 5 seconds, it's not a long time. The build was total garbage.

It's a Sub Ohm Tank so it should be able to be vaped as you want too. Don't try to defend something that is rubbish from the outset, Aspire thought they would enter the Squonk Market and have done ok mod wise but totally failed Tank wise, of all the coils and tanks they make they couldn't have chosen a worse one. My other RDA's are ok vaping at 5 seconds, it's not a long time. The build was total garbage.
The kit was released around 2 yrs ago & the tank was slated then. Most bought it for the mod & checking a few YT reviews not one used the supplied tank so that tells you a lot. £14 for a well built squonker is bloody good when the original price was £55+. Not great loss binning the tank & an excuse to get a single coil rda on it & enjoy it.
Fortunately there will be more successes than lemons, as anybody who's bought a shed load of gear will tell you :D

I actualy won one of these with another ape on here 2 years ago, the mod I still have but never got on with disc coils I was either getting dry hits or loads of spitting so binned it...

Love the mod, I've got two. Bought on clearance for a fiver I think. Never used the tank, its just sitting in my draw. Currently got a cthulhu 1928 rda with a 1ohm clapton coil from proper coils. Also got the recurve on the other one with a 0.25 fused clapton.

The mod is really good tbf and i quite like it as a squonker, i said i wasn't bothered about the tank hence me putting it in the bin. I didn't realise it was 2 years old either, some vendors are still selling it at £55+ so there are going to be some disappointed vapers out there if they get one at that price. Had the Drop Dead on the mod earlier and it performed very well.
Looking For Another RTA Now got enough RDA's at the moment, something with an easy build for a newb like me :P

good to hear you have found a better atty for the mod. enjoy the vape..

Back
Top Bottom