What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Armor bf

Funny. Some poor clones actually work out really well. I bought the reload clone from ft that had the wrong clamp set up and its a blinder for big single coil squonk builds. Just happened to see the deck showed a visible pin so knew I could convert it and took a punt on the build possibilities. Loads of space around the coil for air so it doesn't get to hot at high watts. Next to useless for dual coils but I love it as its flavour is awesome.

Cheers bud, thanks for that. I know your a complete Hadalay freak lol. I'm thinking of buying a ligit hadalay but im scared that I'll think the same of the og as the clone.
Im still stuck between good flavour and good clouds.

Pulse is a good happy medium and cheaper if you want something until you can get to try an original Hadaly!

I've got a clone, I rather enjoy it, but at this stage I have a handful of RDA's that surpass it so it does get left out a bit.

I've been rocking my clone for a few days, and I'm struggling to find its sweet spot (if it has one). I will put another build in tonight, and use it at work for a few more days.

The first clones on this one where nowhere near the same. Anyone wanting to try before you buy grab the ytfk clone. It's a 1:1 and will give you a better idea. Should have no problem pass in on for.someone else to test.
I'm having a mare trying to het the best from the mulciber at the moment.

Any idea how the sxk version differs from the ytfk? I have the mulciber waiting in my ft basket, might put that on hold for now.

Any idea how the sxk version differs from the ytfk? I have the mulciber waiting in my ft basket, might put that on hold for now.
The sxk clone is good too yoda. Slightly more rounded airflow but the differences are miniscule. The ytfk is spot on 1:1 but as we know quality is likely to be spot on with sxk. The mulciber is well worth a punt at that price. I found the mulciber a trickey one to coil to my taste. I've settled on a single spaced 2.5 mm 24 awg kanthal coil at 0.7 ohms suits me for a restricted lung hit with the single airflow ring wide open. I had to mess around with wicking with this one for some reason. You need to squonk a little more regularly than some rda' s but I think that's down.to a good squonk and drawback design. Looks great on the inbox and the flavour is now spot on. If using a bigger coil I think the wicking needs to be light or it seems to choke.

Back
Top Bottom