What's new

Armor bf

geordie

Achiever
Whats the consensus on this rda? Anyone use one? I must admit I bought a clone and was rather underwhelmed!
What builds are y'all rockin?

Had an original, probably just me but have to agree traded it for, well you know. Shame because I was really looking forward to it, but there you go.

Had an original, probably just me but have to agree traded it for, well you know. Shame because I was really looking forward to it, but there you go.

Cheers bud, thanks for that. I know your a complete Hadalay freak lol. I'm thinking of buying a ligit hadalay but im scared that I'll think the same of the og as the clone.
Im still stuck between good flavour and good clouds.

Cheers bud, thanks for that. I know your a complete Hadalay freak lol. I'm thinking of buying a ligit hadalay but im scared that I'll think the same of the og as the clone.
Im still stuck between good flavour and good clouds.

Please let me know the result if you do :cool:

Love it, with a standard dual coil round wire ni build (0.2) it hits the spot for me. Has been in daily use since I received it.
I've never understood why people dismiss the authentic because the clone is shit but then again it may just not be for you.

Wiil do bud, cheers.
If they werent so damned expensive I'd have one. There are a few atties that I like at a fraction of the price of lord hadalay.
I did think the same thing but decided to buy one anyway, the hype around how good they are was to much to resist, and so glad I did coz the flavour is excellent from it, I'd recommend getting a top cap and wide bore tip tho if you are looking to build low on it, the standard one does tend to get alittle bit warm...

Love it, with a standard dual coil round wire ni build (0.2) it hits the spot for me. Has been in daily use since I received it.
I've never understood why people dismiss the authentic because the clone is shit but then again it may just not be for you.

I think its cos clones these days are quite like the authentic in build quality. m basing that on my limited experience with the likes of the goon. Are authentic rda's really much different to their cloned cousins? What is it that changes performance between the two?

I kinow this is often a bit of a taboo subject, but I couldnt help it lol................

IMG_0533.JPG

Back
Top Bottom