What's new

Anyone still use the dripbox?

i use the dripbox 160 on a daily basis now with a Oumier wasp 26awg ss parallel coil at 0.3 ohms runnig at 50w
the only issue i have is it never seems to draw up the last of the e juice from the bottom of the bottle
i have been toying with the idea of trying to remove the brass bung at the bottom of the feeder pipe and adding a little silicone tubing to it so it reaches the bottom of the squonk bottle.
Probably more logical to trim a mm off the top of the bottles.

Well i can confirm that the little brass bung at the bottom of the feeder pipe does indeed come off very easily without damage.
I got a length of 4mm O/D 2mm I/D silicone tubing arrive today that i ordered to make a couple of extra sqounk bottles for my CoV Wraith
Ive cut a small piece and added it to the bottom of the feeder pipe thus extending it just enough that it reaches the bottom of the squonk bottle and so far it does appear to be working without any issue's

Well i can confirm that the little brass bung at the bottom of the feeder pipe does indeed come off very easily without damage.
I got a length of 4mm O/D 2mm I/D silicone tubing arrive today that i ordered to make a couple of extra sqounk bottles for my CoV Wraith
Ive cut a small piece and added it to the bottom of the feeder pipe thus extending it just enough that it reaches the bottom of the squonk bottle and so far it does appear to be working without any issue's
Well done mate.

I would say they same silicone tube modification could also work on the dripbox and the pico squeeze as they all appear to be using the same squonk bottle and bottom feeder system

Use both... but not as often as I used to... might get around and get a decent RDA for 160 and then enjoy it more.

Back
Top Bottom