What's new

Anyone still use the dripbox?

AmpHour

Initiate
Does anyone own and still use the original KangerTech Dripbox?
I still have mine, and while it doesn't see the light of day all that often, it does get to come for the occasional car ride.

The 160? I still have and use mine; just have to decide what colour to use for my next cover up as I dont like the budget fablon what I have used.

Yeh still use my 160 but the 60w is not getting used much as it’s my pub squonk and she m not going out much anymore

Last Dripbox 60W gave up the ghost recently.
I'm sure if I took it apart and gave it a clean out it would work again.... Shame really as an intro to squonk it was no too bad. Apart fae thon piece of keech atty that came wih it. KEECH atty!!
But I have a Squeeze for my squonky needs and it is a better put together bit of kit.

The 160 gets used a lot. I was wise enough to pick up the steel one so it's holding up immaculately but the most used Is the squeeze. Very rarely leaves my hands. Sadly the geyscano died today R.I.P. but I have a yihi as board to put into it.

Mine got a new lease of life recently. The RDA that comes with it is shit and I didn't have another BF attie, but picked up a Nalu for a fiver from Ifancyone and it's one of the best RDA's I've ever used.

I still use my 60w with an SXK Hadaly clone, it's a wee pocket rocket with a 0.2 twisted nichrome build in it.

I still use mine with a hadaly clone but I'm using an inbox as well I think it will soon be retired

Only had mine a few weeks, but use it every day. Don't even mind the atty that came with it tbh, just rip out the janky coils and re build with some 26g Kanthal or 24g nichrome

i use the dripbox 160 on a daily basis now with a Oumier wasp 26awg ss parallel coil at 0.3 ohms runnig at 50w
the only issue i have is it never seems to draw up the last of the e juice from the bottom of the bottle
i have been toying with the idea of trying to remove the brass bung at the bottom of the feeder pipe and adding a little silicone tubing to it so it reaches the bottom of the squonk bottle.

Back
Top Bottom