What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Glad to say my replacement has been faultless.
29114452-5EFE-4B4D-951F-4E93132B27FF.jpeg

got mine last friday, seems to be leaking slightly from the fill cap, not from round the edges but from the hinges of the small handle, love the device apart from that. have put in a service request to vandy through their app, see what they say.

I've been using mine a couple of weeks now. Don't iif it's just me but I find the panel with the squonk hole moves about a bit and the squonk bottle isn't as good as the original. I like it but tbh l prefer the original....???

has anyone got a pulse v1 that could try the bottle from it in the v2? I'm fed up with the slight leaking from the bottom cap, tried different size orings in it and still weeps, im thinking if the v1 bottle fits in it ill just get one of them and a squonk refill bottle and use it like a v1.

Sorry to dig up an older thread, but is it safe to say that buying one of these new should be ok now? Quite tempted to give squonking a try and this is the only mod I can say I really like the look of.

Sorry to dig up an older thread, but is it safe to say that buying one of these new should be ok now? Quite tempted to give squonking a try and this is the only mod I can say I really like the look of.

Definitely. This mod solved all my gripes with squonking. Easy, no mess filling, easy battery removal without scratching your battery wraps. It's also light and accepts 21700s.

I got this as soon as it came out, and even with the sticky button issue, I pressed the side of the button instead of the center, and never had it stick again.

Definitely. This mod solved all my gripes with squonking. Easy, no mess filling, easy battery removal without scratching your battery wraps. It's also light and accepts 21700s.

I got this as soon as it came out, and even with the sticky button issue, I pressed the side of the button instead of the center, and never had it stick again.

Thanks, that sound good! I'll have a scout around for a cheap one.

just dont. I did get mine yesterday and it is nightmare... it changes your resistance after you turn device off or after it goes hybernate and you cant stop mod from doing it anywhere in settings ... so every time mod hybernate (2-30 mins of not using it) or when mod is turned off/on I have to set resistance manualy. Secondly battery indicator is joke lol all these people saying how long their batteries last with these mods. I easily checked with charger and batteries were far from fully charged... ou and there is no firmware update to fix any of this...so if you dont mind setting resistance by yourself 20 times per day...
I also tried Dovpo topside sqounk mod but that one is leaking to battery comparment...
:(((

just dont. I did get mine yesterday and it is nightmare... it changes your resistance after you turn device off or after it goes hybernate and you cant stop mod from doing it anywhere in settings ... so every time mod hybernate (2-30 mins of not using it) or when mod is turned off/on I have to set resistance manualy. Secondly battery indicator is joke lol all these people saying how long their batteries last with these mods. I easily checked with charger and batteries were far from fully charged... ou and there is no firmware update to fix any of this...so if you dont mind setting resistance by yourself 20 times per day...
I also tried Dovpo topside sqounk mod but that one is leaking to battery comparment...
:(((

Damn, that doesn't sound good at all!

Other side of the coin, I've used mine more or less daily the last couple of months & it's been fine. Have another one ordered

I'd email Vandy Vape about your issues @metej, that sounds faulty

Back
Top Bottom