Vape Superstore
What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Having the same problem with one I got from Ecigone, got a good 5 puffs out of it before it stuck. I’ve emailed VandyVape and Ecigone to see what they say.

Vape Club
AcmeFog
Mine started the same auto firing last night. Sent off an email to VV. they are sending me a new one from a new batch with the fixed button.

Mine started the same auto firing last night. Sent off an email to VV. they are sending me a new one from a new batch with the fixed button.

Same here, although they asked me to take a video of the mod misfiring haha:

Smoore
Vape Green
Guys, do your pulses v2 make high pitched buzzing sound when you put it to your ear?

High pitch noise on a board when powered up is normally a sign of wear on a transformer/inductor. As it’s a new board it’s probably a sign of poor manufacture. Nothing you can do about it really. My one is particularly loud. I’m no expert so there might be other reasons for it. Either way it doesn’t inspire confidence in the potential longevity of the mod.

Innokin
Just received mine from sourcemore. Perfect. No buzzing or sticking. Might just be a dodgy batch. Or mine might start going wonky after a while.

Back
Top Bottom