What's new

Anyone getting the new Pulse V2?

Looking on the web it seems that many people are having the same issue, often with the black panel version. I even forced myself to watch the Jai Haze review and low and behold the same thing happened to him.

Now that a replacement is on the way i'm going to open up the one i've got as I suspect it might be a simple fix. If I get any joy i'll make a post incase any other Apes fancy tinkering.
Interested if you'll manage to sort it. Just bought black one second hand for £30 and was thinking the same thing. Let's hope it's easy to take it apart [emoji1]

Hard pass from me, can't be bothered dealing with autofires from dodgy fire buttons.

On Reddit someone dripped a couple drops of VG around the fire button which seemed to work.

I’ve used some needle tip tweezers to loosen the fire button and to pull it out slightly and it’s worked flawlessly all day. Bizarre. Personally I don’t trust it at all but at least the ‘cut off’ function works well as you would expect from VV. Afterall, they’ve had a lot of experience of sticky fire buttons with their mods.

On Reddit someone dripped a couple drops of VG around the fire button which seemed to work.

I’ve used some needle tip tweezers to loosen the fire button and to pull it out slightly and it’s worked flawlessly all day. Bizarre. Personally I don’t trust it at all but at least the ‘cut off’ function works well as you would expect from VV. Afterall, they’ve had a lot of experience of sticky fire buttons with their mods.
Will try that. And it is bizarre. I think on one of the reviews, might have been either Mike Vapes or Vaping Insider, the front panel was flexing around the fire button, I wonder if that could have something to do with catching the button. You press it too hard, panel flexes and traps the button. Will see when I get it.

Will try that. And it is bizarre. I think on one of the reviews, might have been either Mike Vapes or Vaping Insider, the front panel was flexing around the fire button, I wonder if that could have something to do with catching the button. You press it too hard, panel flexes and traps the button. Will see when I get it.
Yeah, it's the Insider who had the faceplate flex

Holy crap, I'd been pondering on this, then I just saw Jai's review, shame really as he liked it (which is high praise from him)

There's a history of this with Pulse's, the Pulse Dual did the same thing

Guys, do your pulses v2 make high pitched buzzing sound when you put it to your ear?

According to chat from the US, VV are aware of the issue & replacing. Supposed to only affect a few as QC failed to spot the faulty button quick enough. US customers can email VV in the US for the replacement so might be worth a UK owner trying to contack UK/Europe for a response.

Back
Top Bottom