What's new

Any one recommend a new single cell squonk mod (regulated only)

Hi mate thanks for your reply just to let you no i posted a post in # How To,s and Guides Thread # about how to fix a leaking Wismec Luxotic i did it to mine when it was leaking from behind the plate and it worked just thought i would let you no in case you are interested .....
Thanks mate, the leaking one I sent back and got a refund, the other one is still going strong, cracking little squonk mods.

I'd go with a RSQ, solid mod, nice and small too, perfect for single coil rda's, had one for around 6 months and no issues at all, battery life is good to, I use a Samsung 30Q, only negative for me is the bottles it comes with ain't great, replace the bottle with a goldilock bottle and it makes it alot nicer to use...

VTinbox gets my vote. Reliable chip, solid construction and been around for long enough for any issues to have become apparent (none yet that I've come across) and cheap enough new, but a bargain if one comes up in the Classies!

Vt inbox for me too. I have 2. Reliable chip, well built, no leaking and changeable covers if that's your thing.

A new one on the scene is the Dovpo Topside, top fill 10ml squonk bottle and 21700 cell. It looks goo and I'm tempted.

I've been looking for the same thing also and what I really wanted was the Lost Vape Therion (Damn! that thing is smexy) but sadly I can't warrent buying it this side of Christmas due to these things called 'children' :17::18:

So I was torn between the Hotcig RSQ and the Pulse 80w. Both have great reviews but the RSQ slightly nudged it for me and then as luck should have it one came up on eBay for a good price. Just waiting on delivery.

Back
Top Bottom