What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any one recommend a new single cell squonk mod (regulated only)

If your tempted by the pulse 80, aceofvapes have it for £30 plus you get a potv discount on top
Just had a look mate and they are out of stock will keep checking them though as they do seem to be the cheapest ive seen yet thanks again mate for letting me no....

I have a few single cell squonkers and my favourite is clearly the Pico Squeeze 2, the Pulse 80 is okay but the battery life is it's biggest fault.

Single regulated squonks I own:
Pulse 80 - good but not a loved mod and the battery life is pants
Aspire Revvo Kit (semi regulated) - a few annoying bits ruin it - review coming soon.
Pico Squeeze 2 - my trusted out and about squonk and I just love it's looks, quality and feel plus it's 21700 battery.
Pico Squeeze 1 (semi regulated) - Doesn't float my boat and I ended up using it as an MTL setup.
Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75c - Frikkin awesome but double your budget, though I have 3 I picked up in great condition for around 60 notes 2nd hand.
Aleader Killer 80 - similar to the Pulse 80 but metal body (avoid the plastic version)

If you can find a Therion for your budget it's the one I know you will be happiest with.

Does it have to be single cell? my all time favourite squonker is the Nikola Niagara which is a similar size to the Pulse 80 and you can pick up the mod only on Aliexpress for around £30, review and info here;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ikola-niagara-squonk-dual-battery-mod.164655/

Also a review for the Pico Squeeze 2:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...af-pico-squeeze-2-coral-v2-kit-review.164732/

I have a few single cell squonkers and my favourite is clearly the Pico Squeeze 2, the Pulse 80 is okay but the battery life is it's biggest fault.

Single regulated squonks I own:
Pulse 80 - good but not a loved mod and the battery life is pants
Aspire Revvo Kit (semi regulated) - a few annoying bits ruin it - review coming soon.
Pico Squeeze 2 - my trusted out and about squonk and I just love it's looks, quality and feel plus it's 21700 battery.
Pico Squeeze 1 (semi regulated) - Doesn't float my boat and I ended up using it as an MTL setup.
Lost Vape Therion BF DNA75c - Frikkin awesome but double your budget, though I have 3 I picked up in great condition for around 60 notes 2nd hand.
Aleader Killer 80 - similar to the Pulse 80 but metal body (avoid the plastic version)

If you can find a Therion for your budget it's the one I know you will be happiest with.

Does it have to be single cell? my all time favourite squonker is the Nikola Niagara which is a similar size to the Pulse 80 and you can pick up the mod only on Aliexpress for around £30, review and info here;
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ikola-niagara-squonk-dual-battery-mod.164655/

Also a review for the Pico Squeeze 2:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...af-pico-squeeze-2-coral-v2-kit-review.164732/
Thanks mate i have also been looking at the Niagara have heard some great things about this squonk mod.
thanks again you have give me a few there to ponder over....

@BULLDOG1964 , I have a few single battery squonk mods on the go, original Pico Squeeze, great for out and about, tiny and cheap, £20ish on FT, a few Asmodus, Luna and Pumper, both nice mods but a bit pricier, Wismec Luxotic, great wee mod but loads of leaking problems, one has already bit the dust, also a Hotcig RSQ, compact around £50 and hits well, I'd recommend this one, the Hotcig is the only fully regulated one, the others are not fully mech and have some safety features.

@BULLDOG1964 , I have a few single battery squonk mods on the go, original Pico Squeeze, great for out and about, tiny and cheap, £20ish on FT, a few Asmodus, Luna and Pumper, both nice mods but a bit pricier, Wismec Luxotic, great wee mod but loads of leaking problems, one has already bit the dust, also a Hotcig RSQ, compact around £50 and hits well, I'd recommend this one, the Hotcig is the only fully regulated one, the others are not fully mech and have some safety features.
Hi mate thanks for your reply just to let you no i posted a post in # How To,s and Guides Thread # about how to fix a leaking Wismec Luxotic i did it to mine when it was leaking from behind the plate and it worked just thought i would let you no in case you are interested .....

Back
Top Bottom