What's new

Aleader Box Killer 80w

Thanks mate, I’ll give this a go tomorrow and let you know, just got into bed and it’s the Mrs bday and valentines in the morning so gotta be up early to cook brekky before work!
Hope you get sorted mate good luck

Never used it mate until today.

And daren’t due to the exceptionally low ohm reading .
They are regulated in power mode down to .1 but something doesn't ring true with it...I think you are doing the right thing.

I have only ever use a single coil at .3 or above on the killer being a single battery squonker...maybe there is an inconsistency at lower ohm readings or it's just a bad board. Hope you get it sorted mate[emoji106]

They are regulated in power mode down to .1 but something doesn't ring true with it...I think you are doing the right thing.

I have only ever use a single coil at .3 or above on the killer being a single battery squonker...maybe there is an inconsistency at lower ohm readings or it's just a bad board. Hope you get it sorted mate[emoji106]
Weird one this. Just been speaking to the op on another thread. I suggested the same as crusty. Back the pin out a touch in case of poor contact.
I've had four of these and apart from the dribble from the 510 on the first they've been spot on and I use two as daily drivers.
Just put two 0.2 ohm builds in different rda' s on the two I use daily and they are reading spot on. Exactly the same as the coolfire and .01 off from the DNA board so pretty good for sub £30.
Not unusual to have a janky mod at any price so may be worth swaping with the guarantee if the 510 trick doesnt work.

Weird one this. Just been speaking to the op on another thread. I suggested the same as crusty. Back the pin out a touch in case of poor contact.
I've had four of these and apart from the dribble from the 510 on the first they've been spot on and I use two as daily drivers.
Just put two 0.2 ohm builds in different rda' s on the two I use daily and they are reading spot on. Exactly the same as the coolfire and .01 off from the DNA board so pretty good for sub £30.
Not unusual to have a janky mod at any price so may be worth swaping with the guarantee if the 510 trick doesnt work.
Aleader have made a few mods using this sx 350j clone board in them and i think they are as good a board as the 350j apart from there's a couple or so features missing ie can't rotate the screen no ss tc, unless that is now been added to these boards in the squonkers. I have ordered the Funky 160w mainly to see how good that board is but for the price of Aleader mods with the sx350 clone chip they are a bargain.

Evening chaps. Almost certainly the mod.

I’ve tried moving the pin back and forth by tightening and loosening and to no avail.

I’ve also put the original pin in and tried - same reading 0.09.

Chucked the dripper on AL85 and it’s reading 0.19 so.....

Sent email to FT, hoping for a response after their new year.

In the meantime, stuck to old faithful with the rtda on.

Thanks again everyone. Really appreciate your advice and suggestions.

Mez

Back
Top Bottom