What's new

Aleader Box Killer 80w

after putting the coils in the dripper did you cut away the surplus wire from the legs?. 2. are your coils touching the dripper somewhere ie the base or the cap.
have you tried putting the dripper on another mod to see if the resistance matches. Also if you have a tank with a stock coil screw it onto the squonker and see if the resistance is the same as it is on another mod.
If the squonker isn't giving the same reading on a tank and the rda as the regulated mod it is something to do with the squonker if the dripper gives the same reading on both mods the problem is probably to do with the build.
Really helpful and a sensible way to trial and error where the problem might be.

Quick question. On the coil master ohm tester it was showing as .21 (give or take) with both coils built. Would I generally half that to get a true reading or will the ohm reader recognise that there are 2 x coils.

Thanks again.

Mez

Vandyvape icon I believe.

Only got it today.

I’ll try tightening up the + and - along with the screws and see what the crack is tomorrow.

Failing that I’ll take squonk pin out pop it onto the smok alien and see what it reads there.
no need to change the pin to check the squonk pin just has a hole for juice to flow up to the rda you could use a tank or a normal pinned dripper on your squonker like you are using a mech box rather than a squonker

Really helpful and a sensible way to trial and error where the problem might be.

Quick question. On the coil master ohm tester it was showing as .21 (give or take) with both coils built. Would I generally half that to get a true reading or will the ohm reader recognise that there are 2 x coils.

Thanks again.

Mez
The meter would rcognise it mate. just try what i first said it will answer wether its the mod or the build. tightening up may alter the ohm's but as said if one leg is touching the other coil then that is the reason and did you check the resistance on the coil meter with the cap on and off if the resistance alters with the cap on then the coils are touching the cap and there's your answer

no need to change the pin to check the squonk pin just has a hole for juice to flow up to the rda you could use a tank or a normal pinned dripper on your squonker like you are using a mech box rather than a squonker

Just checked build on my AL85.

Showin 0.19 - which is nearer where I’d expect.

Question is then.... is the killer f**ked?

Ffs!

Just checked build on my AL85.

Showin 0.19 - which is nearer where I’d expect.

Question is then.... is the killer f**ked?

Ffs!
it sounds like it maybe the mod now, but try cleaning the 510 with a cotton bud or tissue paper juice on a 510 on a mod will also cause incorrect readings

it sounds like it maybe the mod now, but try cleaning the 510 with a cotton bud or tissue paper juice on a 510 on a mod will also cause incorrect readings

Thanks mate.

Tested back on the mod after a clean and reading 0.09. Sounds like it’s most certainly the mod.

I’ll send it back.

Shame, was well looking forward to squonking. But only when sage to do so.

Thanks again

Mez

Thanks mate.

Tested back on the mod after a clean and reading 0.09. Sounds like it’s most certainly the mod.

I’ll send it back.

Shame, was well looking forward to squonking. But only when sage to do so.

Thanks again

Mez
One last idea unscrew the pin slightly and i mean slightly as it may not be making contact properly or try the opposite and tighten the pin as much as possible on the dripper

Looks like crusty has all the avenues covered...probably would have taking me weeks to explain what crusty said in 3 posts haha!

I agree though...it does sound like the mod. Have you used the mod at all because they had a leaking issue in the first release batch?

Mine had the issue till I inserted a small o-ring into the 510.

One last idea unscrew the pin slightly and i mean slightly as it may not be making contact properly or try the opposite and tighten the pin as much as possible on the dripper

Thanks mate, I’ll give this a go tomorrow and let you know, just got into bed and it’s the Mrs bday and valentines in the morning so gotta be up early to cook brekky before work!

Looks like crusty has all the avenues covered...probably would have taking me weeks to explain what crusty said in 3 posts haha!

I agree though...it does sound like the mod. Have you used the mod at all because they had a leaking issue in the first release batch?

Mine had the issue till I inserted a small o-ring into the 510.
Never used it mate until today.

And daren’t due to the exceptionally low ohm reading .

Back
Top Bottom