What's new

Aleader Box Killer 80w

I ordered one about 11 days ago from Fasttech, I'm hoping it will be in my hands this week.

I've just acquired a drone and have a gbox on pre order so I might give this a miss now unless it's something really special.

Daz

I have been using one for a little while now in black and blue. I will say, for the money, its a crackin' little box.

Very pocket friendly. The SX clone board in it works very well although I haven't tested TC as I don't use it. Internals are clean but sort of look and feel flimsy but not in a cheap way, more in a minimalist way to save on overall weight. Resin body is very nice if not a bit too well mixed. Had no issues with leaking.

Would I recommend this to a mate...damn right I would for the money.

Hera's a pic sized against the dragView attachment 145535

Hi mate. Is this mod regulated?

Yes bud to 80W...great board in it as well[emoji106]

Thanks for the advice.

My build is showing as .10 Ona. Dual alien. Can’t get my head around it. They were .45 individually. But showing on the killer at .1?

Will that be safe ?

Thanks

Mez

Thanks for the advice.

My build is showing as .10 Ona. Dual alien. Can’t get my head around it. They were .45 individually. But showing on the killer at .1?

Will that be safe ?

Thanks

Mez
Definitely doesn't sound right that... What atty you using?

Thanks for the advice.

Will that be safe ?

Thanks

Mez
after putting the coils in the dripper did you cut away the surplus wire from the legs?. 2. are your coils touching the dripper somewhere ie the base or the cap.
have you tried putting the dripper on another mod to see if the resistance matches. Also if you have a tank with a stock coil screw it onto the squonker and see if the resistance is the same as it is on another mod.
If the squonker isn't giving the same reading on a tank and the rda as the regulated mod it is something to do with the squonker if the dripper gives the same reading on both mods the problem is probably to do with the build.

Definitely doesn't sound right that... What atty you using?

Vandyvape icon I believe.

Only got it today.

I’ll try tightening up the + and - along with the screws and see what the crack is tomorrow.

Failing that I’ll take squonk pin out pop it onto the smok alien and see what it reads there.

Back
Top Bottom