What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Aleader Box Killer 80w

Mrdazjones

Postman
Anyone got one? Are they any good? Can't seem to find any reviews in english on one.

Thanks

Daz

I have been using one for a little while now in black and blue. I will say, for the money, its a crackin' little box.

Very pocket friendly. The SX clone board in it works very well although I haven't tested TC as I don't use it. Internals are clean but sort of look and feel flimsy but not in a cheap way, more in a minimalist way to save on overall weight. Resin body is very nice if not a bit too well mixed. Had no issues with leaking.

Would I recommend this to a mate...damn right I would for the money.

Hera's a pic sized against the drag
cameringo_20171129_091337.jpg

Very good indeed. It's a bargain to be honest. The first one's could suffer a little from the 510 dripping (not all) but they rectified this and the ones available now should be good as gold. I wouldn't say it would fair well from a heavy drop but it's better made than the price would indicate and as b,o,b. Said the board is sound.

Very good indeed. It's a bargain to be honest. The first one's could suffer a little from the 510 dripping (not all) but they rectified this and the ones available now should be good as gold. I wouldn't say it would fair well from a heavy drop but it's better made than the price would indicate and as b,o,b. Said the board is sound.
I must have had one of the good ones from the first run...I never read about the 510 dripping issue. You got a link for any info on it?

I must have had one of the good ones from the first run...I never read about the 510 dripping issue. You got a link for any info on it?
I will find it bud. I also got sent an early one to check out which the brother in law took fancy to and its in full service with him so I'm due One of the second run through the door this week. I shall look at them side by side but I think all they did was fit a new o ring, just in case.

Nice one...it seems mine does have the issue but I didn't know what I was looking at, eliquid leaking out between the Atty and 510 plate.

I had a small o-ring from an old bf squonk 510 which I have inserted now hopefully that has fixed it.
Yep it's no biggie. That's what I've done with the brother in laws. I think that also what aleander have done and kudos to them for holding it back while they retro fitted all the stock. Not many companies do.

Ive ran one for a while and the only gripe i have is that it sleeps so needs 2 presses to vape after a while

Back
Top Bottom