What's new

Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Well......................... Part one ......... Achieved! Fellow Ape got himself another NextEra and sent it along. Success!!! Lovely build even if I do say so myself!!

Part Two...................He also sent along the Strike! So............... This WILL take time, but I have at least got the Slug made and it sits in the limited space just fine, now all that remains is to coil it up and then face frustration after frustration getting rid of Hot Spots no doubt. Pics will follow once I am happy with the results!

If ths wasn't enough, I'm also doing a NiFi 30 Build for a Mate in his Rose3. In some respects, this now holds more horror than the Mesh!!!!!! :(

Well......................... Part one ......... Achieved! Fellow Ape got himself another NextEra and sent it along. Success!!! Lovely build even if I do say so myself!!

Part Two...................He also sent along the Strike! So............... This WILL take time, but I have at least got the Slug made and it sits in the limited space just fine, now all that remains is to coil it up and then face frustration after frustration getting rid of Hot Spots no doubt. Pics will follow once I am happy with the results!

If ths wasn't enough, I'm also doing a NiFi 30 Build for a Mate in his Rose3. In some respects, this now holds more horror than the Mesh!!!!!! :(

:worthless: :18::18:

Health issues can sometimes impinge on my ability to take pics FFS!!!

Back
Top Bottom