What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound.

Custards should be for cotton. Red Astaire is absolutely bliss over mesh though.

Absolute Toro "Eden" needs to be experienced on Mesh........... Just saying! :)

Same here. It was Qorax, @Rob and @Jugg1es that nursed me through when I started with mesh ...... but I think I got as far as I'm going to.

I do take my Kraken out for a spin from time to time too. :)

I have dug out my two shiny unused spares. If this build continues to be as good as it currently is then i will build them. IF i can get all three working like this one then I can see most of my other attys taking a back seat.

I was tempted to build them this afternoon but have decided to enjoy the mesh build heaven for a while before risking mesh build hell.
The last time I had a good build I thought I had it cracked but it turned out just to be beginners luck. Time will tell if I have got any better at building or if I was just due a bit more luck.

I agree with you @bellyman it is voodoo. I was given this kraken by Tubbyengineer and he said it was the work of the devil. there is no logical reason to persist with such a device as long as I have.

Tubbyengineer and he said it was the work of the devil. there is no logical reason to persist with such a device as long as I have.

yet you have persisted because you have reaped the flavour reward. It really is a case of sitting down and going through a sheet of mesh, calmly and persistently until you have it cracked. Once you have it cracked though you'll wonder what all the stress was about [emoji16]

yet you have persisted because you have reaped the flavour reward. It really is a case of sitting down and going through a sheet of mesh, calmly and persistently until you have it cracked. Once you have it cracked though you'll wonder what all the stress was about [emoji16]

It is not really the flavour that does it for me. I am all about the nicotine delivery. All my kit is regarded as good flavour kit. Restricted airflow RDAs and Kayfun lites. The kraken is also good but the aesthetics of the kraken just does it for me otherwise I would have given up or shifted to one of the newer genesis tanks you but to me they do not look as good as the kraken, makes no sense. It seems to have put a spell on me.

Mesh in mesh with a cotton straw
Custards should be for cotton. Red Astaire is absolutely bliss over mesh though.

I tried mesh in mesh with a cotton straw.
The results didnt make the effort worth it.

Back
Top Bottom